Chapter 9.

Baileys POV

I woke up with something around my waist. I opened my eyes and they were arms. I turned over and shawn was sleeping. We must of feel asleep last night while watching that movie..

" Shawn.. Shawn.."I said while shaking him. He opened his eyes and smiled. I got up and walked to the bathroom to change. I put on some sweatpants and a blue 'PINK' tank top. I walked out and he was on his phone.

" I have like.. 50 messages asking where I am." He said and laughed.

" What time do we leave for florida?" I asked while packing up the rest of my things. I looked over at Josie's bed and she was sleeping.

" I'm an hour but he wants us to be there early." He said and I nodded.

" I hope we have a day to ourselves cause I wanna go to Disneyland!" I said.

" Really?!?" He asked and I nodded.

" I haven't been there since I was like 6." I said.

" No I wasn't saying that as a bad thing, I was saying that cause I wanna go too!" He said and I giggled.

" Well I would love to have you tag a long." I said and sat down by him.

" Yay" he said and hugged me. I laughed and there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it and it was Matt.

" Hey Bailey! There you are shawn!!! And Bart got us an earlier flight so we need to be there in like 20 minutes." He said and we nodded. He left and I walked over to Josie to wake her up.

" Josie... Josie.... JOSIE!" I yelled and she jumped up.

" Get ready we have to go to the airport." I said and sat by shawn.

" You didn't have to yell." She said walking into the bathroom.

"Shouldn't be getting ready?" I asked shawn and he nodded,

" Ya right. I'll be right back." He said and ran to his room. I laughed and got on Twitter. Josie posted a picture of me and shawn sleeping. UHHGG Kyle's going to kill me. I got a hoodie out of my suitcase and put it on.

" I'm done!" Shawn yelled as he ran in.

" Wanna be my plane buddy??" He asked while poking me.

" Why not." I said an poked him back in the ribs. He jumped a little and I smirked. I started to tickle him and he was laughing. He pushed me on my back and held my arms down.

" Don't do that!" He said laughing. I tried to get up but his hands wouldn't let go. Gosh he's strong.. I gave up and looked at him. He started leaning in again and I smiled.

" Guys we gotta go!" Josie yelled while coming out of the bathroom. Shawn jumped off of me and fell on the floor.

" Haha! Are you okay?" I asked while laughing. I jumped off the bed and helped him up.

" Yep just fell off a bed onto the hard floor." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bags.

When we got to the airport I out my suitcase and guitar on the belt thing and waited in line.

" Sooo." Nash said as he walked up behind me.

" What?" I asked.

" Did shawn confess his feelings for youuuu." He said and I smiled.

" Yeah... But still don't say anything." I said and he nodded. Shawn walked up to me and I smiled.

We got in the plane and I sat next to shawn. I got the window seat this time though. I got my headphones out and again shawn got the other one.

"What song?" I asked and he grabbed my phone. He picked 'thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran. I smiled and he grabbed my hand. I started to get a headache so I took my headphone out and closed me eyes. I heard Carter laughing really loud behind us and I sat up. I turned around and he was sitting with Cameron making a vine with a banana.

" If you guys don't keep it down I will take that banana a hit you with it." I said and they shut up.

" Sorry guys I have a headache." I said.

"It's fine. We'll be quiet." Cameron said and I nodded. I sat back down and laid my head on Shawns shoulder and fell asleep.

***

"Hey wake up.." I opened my eyes to see shawn smiling.

" We're here." He said and I smiled and sat up.

When the plane landed, I got my bags and followed to guys to the limo.

" Sis can I room with Hayes this time?" Josie asked.

" I guess since we'll only be here for a few days but no funny business.got it?" I asked and she nodded. Looks like I'll be rooming alone.

" Wanna roommate?" Shawn asked and I smiled. Never mind..

" Sure." I said and I nodded. We go to the hotel and got our keys and went to find our room.

I sat on guitar on my bed and laid down.

" So when's our show?" I asked shawn as he sat down too.

" Not tomorrow but the next day. So we have to day off tomorrow."he said and I smiled.

" Speaking of days off.. Wanna go on a date tomorrow ?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes" I said and he smiled. This was going to be a great tour.