Chapter 25.

Baileys POV

It's been a month since the RDMAS. Shawn went back on tour with Austin and I'm back in stupid school. At least I have Natalie and Josie. And I can't forget Nash, Hayes and Cameron.

My phone started ringing and I answered it

M: hello?

?: is this Bailey?

M: yes who is his

?: is Shawn's sister Aaliyah!

M: nice to finally meet you or... Talk to you

A: ahah yeah

M: not to be rude, but why did you call me?

A: well Shawn's coming home from tour in Friday and I just thought it would be a good idea if you came down here to surprise him?!?

M: that would be awesome! I'll have to talk to my mom and I'll text you later.

A: okay bye.

I hung up with a smile on my face. Today is Wednesday so I have only two days until I see shawn! If I get to... I ran downstairs just as josie was leaving for school with her friends. She leave 10 minutes before me cause I get a ride when she walks.

" Mom!!" I squealed and she jumped.

" What what!?!" She said and laughed.

" Can I fly to Canada to surprise Shawn?" I asked.

" Well I guess you can take a few days off of school maybe a week. when does he get home?" She asked and I smiled.

" Friday!!!!" I couldn't stop saying things kinda loud cause I was so excited. Kyle walked downstairs with the most annoyed look on his face.

" On my day off you wake me up early." He mumbled. I giggled and focused my attention back in my mom.

" Well I guess you can go up there tomorrow and I can have Natalie bring you the work after school. I'll get your ticket now go pack." She said and I ran up to my room.

I got my suitcase and packed a bunch of warm clothes. And that's like all my warm clothes cause I don't have a lot cause here in California it's warm almost always.

Before shawn left after the RDMAS he gave me his new number. I really wish I could text him and tell him but I can't so I decided to stay causal.

Me: hey

Shawn: hey baby. Why aren't you in school?

Me: mom let me stay home today cause I didn't feel good...

I felt bad for lying but what could I say. ' oh I'm stay home cause I'm flying to Canada tomorrow ' no.

Shawn: aw well I hope you get better☺️

Me: thanks... So how's the tour?

Shawn: great, but I'm really excited to come home Friday. But I have to go, I love you princess.

Me: I love you too.

I finished packing my suitcase and went downstairs to see if my mom got my plane ticket. I grabbed and apple and my mom walked in with a smile on her face.

" Here Ya go." She handed me the ticket and I smiled.

" Thank you thank you thank you!!" I yelled and hugged her. She laughed and said she was going to go watch tv.

***
Later josie came home with my homework and said Nat wasn't at school today. She was probably sick..

" I'm going to be driving you to school tomorrow cause I have to drive Bailey to the airport in the morning." Mom told josie and she nodded.

After we all ate dinner we all went up to our rooms to go to sleep. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and laid down. I can't wait for tomorrow! I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly..