Chapter 8.

Baileys POV

When I woke up I grabbed my phone to check my notifications. I had 1 text and it was from shawn.

Shawn: wanna hangout today? You and me?

Me: yeah I'll kick Josie out. Haha

Shawn: okay I'll be over in a bit.

Me: kk

" Josie. Go hangout with hayes for a while." I said and she didn't object. I went I tot he bathroom and changed into some sweatpants, a white tank top and a yellow jacket. I out my hair in a ponytail and walked out. Shawn was sitting on my bed and I jumped.

" Jesus shawn! You scared the crap outta me!" I said and sat by him.

" Sorry!" He said and hugged me tight.

" Can't b-breath." He let go and I smiled and laid back. He fell back beside me and I giggled.

" So where are we going tomorrow ?" I asked.

"Florida!" He said really weird and I laughed.

" Yay! I can't wait to be back in the warm sun again." I said and he laced our fingers together. I felt butterflies and smiled.

" Yeah and maybe I can take you in that date.." He said and turned his head to look at me.

" Maybe." I said and he smiled. I just wanna stay like this forever... But someone had to call me a ruin it.

" Sorry." I said and answered my phone.

(M-me and mo- mom)

M: hey mom!

Mo: hey sweetie how's the tour?

M: good. How's you and Kyle??

Mo: good! So gotta a boyfriend yet?

M: I don't know maybe... I'll tell you about it later.

Mo: okay Hun. Well I was just wondering how you were. I love you.

M: I love you too mom. Bye.

I hung up my phone and sat back down.

" So what do you wanna do?" I asked and he shrugged.

" Um... We can play questions?.."

"Don't you mean 20 questions?" I asked giggling.

" No. I don't like that game cause I always loose count." He said and I laughed.

" Alright you ask first." I said and he thought.

" What was your reaction when I tweeted about your video that one day?" He asked with a smirk.

" Honestly.... I freaked out. Josie screamed." I said and I felt myself blush.

" Awe! Baileys blushin'" he said and squeezed my cheeks. I smacked his hands away and he laughed.

" Okay. When did you start liking me?" I asked.

" A few months ago I started watching your weekly videos, I just thought you were cute and I had a crush on you. Than when I actually got it meet you and hangout with you, I confirmed my crush." He said and I smiled. "When did you start liking me?"

" The first time I saw you was on tv. I started to look you up and I started to like you. I never thought that I would actually get to meet you so I thought it was just a little silly celebrity crush, but when I met you... I felt something." I said and he grabbed my hand. We just stayed there in silence for a few minutes before he spoke up.

" Want to go downstairs and get something to eat?"me asked and i nodded. I slipped on my vans and we walked out the door.

Once we reached the lobby we went to the vending machines. I bought me some chips and a dr. Pepper and he got the same.

We went back up to my room and just talked and ate our food. We put in a movie and I laid down on my bed next to him. He pulled me closer so I laid my head in his chest. He kissed my forehead as I slowly fell asleep.