Chapter 29.

Baileys POV

When cameron walked in the sun was rising and I was still crying. You can tell he was sleeping when I called cause he was wearing place pajama pants, white shirt, a brown Jean jacket and different colored converse.

I stood up and he walked out to me and hugged me. He kissed me on the head and picked up my bag as we walked to his car. We didn't talk the whole way to his apartment.

When we got there I sat down and he sat beside me and gave me a cup of coffee.

"So can you tell me what happened?" He asked and I nodded.

" Shawn had a friend over and he kissed me and it looked i kissed him and shawn saw us and broke up with me." I said really fast. I hope he got that cause I didn't want to say it again. He hugged me and I started to cry again.

"Shh.. Hey lift your head up, your crowns falling off." He said. I smiled and he kissed my forehead. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. I needed my best friend back.

***

I woke up and my phone was ringing. It ID read...mom. I answered it and sighed.

"Hey mom!" I exclaimed, but it hurt to try to be happy.

"Hey Hun, how's Canada?" She asked.

"It's fine... Uh I can't do this" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Please don't be mad..

" something happened and shawn broke up with me. So last night I flew back here and in staying with cameron. I didn't want to go back to school yet. I'll still do my work and everything, but please don't make me come home yet" I said.

" I'm sorry about shawn and you can stay with cameron for a while just do your work. I love you baby" she said and I sighed.

"Thank you mom and I love you too but I have to go bye" i said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Cam asked and sat next to me.

"My mom, she said I could stay with you for a while." I said and I smiled and nodded.

"So are you okay?" He asked and I looked up at him.

" yeah I guess.. I mean.. I don't know. I just don't want to cry anymore." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Good, your to beautiful to be crying" he said and I looked up at him. He smiled and leaned in and his lips met mine. I didn't know what to do but my mind went somewhere else and I kissed back.

  We pulled away and his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got into me."he said. Don't be sorry, I liked it. No you didn't, you just for dumped.

"It's fine..." I said and he stood up.

"No I shouldn't of done that's he you just got out of a relationship. " he said and I stood up and walked over to him. I grabbed his arms and he looked downs at me.

"Cam, it's fine" I said and he nodded.