- don't tell me I'm cute -

Reader pov.

"Where is she?" Someone came marching into the room. You saw a familiar face but also a face from a complete stranger. By the touch of their fingers hitting yours a wave of memories washes through your head. You received a file of information and many names you still need to sort. It seems like this was a modern world you have fallen into.

"How are you?" The familiar voice woke you up from your thoughts and you nodded.

"It's alright. Don't worry about it too much, Sunghoon." He sighs in relief.

"I'm here to greet you from Sunoo and Heeseung. Let's not forget Jay, Jake, Jungwon and Ni-ki."

"Thank you."You replied short and he smiles a bit.

"Well, I will get going if you're alright. Don't worry Heeseung too much. You two have a cooperation dance you have to work on."

"See you then." You replied and laid back down feeling overwhelmed by everything.

"I will leave now too. Don't run away again and stay in this room, will you?" Coco said jokingly and left. You used this opportunity to get some sleep.

•-•

After some hours of complete silence you decided to look around the area. Putting on some slippers you prepared yourself to stand up.

Barely standing on your weak legs you sit down on the bed again.

Geez modern people. Speaking informally everywhere they get the opportunity to.

"Oh? You're awake." A sudden face came into your room. You nod and as you give up standing up the person approached you.

"How long have you been awake? Very long?" He asked concerned.

"Not really. Just woke up, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal, Jay." You said as you fell tired. Leaning onto him you only heard a deep sigh.

"Want to sleep for a bit? You don't seem to have rested one bit." he said you shook your head and he sighs again. "Let's go for a walk then." he said and you sat up. He offers you his hand and as you grab it your weak knees became a bit stable. You feel like you could feel every inch in your body. You stretched your arms before taking some steps forward to show Jay that you're ready to go.

-

"..he bursted into our practice room to tell that you're not coming today and everyone got worried. The hospital has some nice plants, right?" he asked while telling his point of view of the scene happening.

"They are indeed beautiful." You said while watching birds bath in a little fountain made for them.

"It's getting cold these days. That's why there aren't many birds at the moment."

You nod as you continue to walk. Looking at all the plants at this place you miss your own garden. You suddenly felt a sharp pain on your neck. You fold as Jay barely catches you and you hold your neck in pain.