~ is a bit younger than I am ~

Reader pov.

Out of reflex you closed your eyes.

You didn't feel hurt or anything , no. Instead you felt someone catch you or more like embrace you? You opened your eyes slowly to see that Ni-ki was holding your head and your back to protect you from the fall. It would be natural that you would lay on the ground and he would be above of you but it seems like he turned around to catch you?

Is this even possible?

"Close call. Are you hurt?" Ni-ki asked looking at you worried. You slowly got up and patted off the dust that was on your clothing. You helped him stand up and he took the hand you lend him.

"I'm alright. Thank you. Are you okay? You took quite some scratches. How did you do that?"

"I'm okay , really ! The scratch? It's alright. It doesn't hurt that much." He answered and you slightly wiped the blood from the scratch that was on his face away.

"Let me disinfect your cut. It isn't good to leave it like that especially after you fell on the ground. Sand or dust can get into it and cause infection." You said and he was speechless at your response. "let's go. Washing it out is the first step so let's find a bathroom. Shouldn't be hard."

You said and went ahead. Heading for you own room , you went forward but as you passed some rooms, Ni-ki pulled on your sleeve.

"My room is right here. It's quicker." He said and you agreed since you only wanted to use the sink and get the cut washed.

Getting a towel wet under the water that was running from the sink , you wringed it out. As you went back into the room , you saw Ni-ki sitting in a chair waiting for you to return.

You smiled a little and walked towards him.

Bending forward to get closer to his face , you brought the towel closer to his face. Before you could start to even touch his face he turned his face and looked away. He covered his face and you were surprised at his sudden movements.

"You need to hold still. I can't wash it out if you're not staying in one place." You said slightly scoffing at him.

"I'm sincerely sorry but I'm just a little nervous because of you being so close.." He said excusing his reaction. You sighed and put your hand on his chin. You then forced his face to turn and now he finally faced you.

Holding his face you brought the wet cloth on his face and cleaned it.

"You can't look away when I'm trying to help you. Even if you're nervous. I can totally understand you because being near someone like me would freak me out too but please. just. hold. still."

You said and he laughed a little.

"You really sound like Jay or Sunghoon. They are both pretty caring but I would prefer to be looked after by you."

"I've been looking out for you since always. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet but it's no problem." You said and put the wet cloth away. Turning his face from left-to-right you looked if it was all done and once you were satisfied you put the towel away.