- my 10 months love -

Reader pov.

As you look through the room you tripped over something.

"ouch..could you stop letting your things on the ground." You said and he squat down to you. He wasn't offering a hand , no.

Instead, he was slowly moving towards your neck and held you down on your shoulder.

He then proceed to uncover your neck by losing up your clothing.

Feeling his sharp fangs dig in your skin you pressed your lips together you wanted to stop yourself from wincing in pain. Taking a big breath he looked at you.

"I didn't even start and you're already about to cry?" He chuckled and you shoved him away by placing your hand on his face.

"Let me rethink my choice. I think you don't need any blood." Stopping you from shoving him away he let himself fall onto you.

"Leave me alone. You're heavy." You said and tried to push him away.

You noticed that he didn't move and gave in. "I will allow you some sips. Now stand up." You said and he quickly got up.

Sitting down on his bed you uncovered your neck again giving him more room to drink comfortably. He inserted his fangs again and you felt how he drank your blood.

-

Feeling his warm breath on your skin he stopped drinking to catch some air. "Breathe somewhere else. I can feel it on my skin." You said annoyed and he chuckled.

"That's a rough way to say it. Just say that you're embarrassed about the situati-"

*knock knock*

Turning to the door Sunoo looked annoyed. "Who is it?" He asked with a rather friendly tone.

"T-the princes are asking to gather in the living room.." The servant, that was bringing the information, seems slightly scared.

You could notice it because of how they stuttered. Putting your hand on Sunoo's shoulder. His gaze went from the door to you and he seemed way calmer than the moment before.

"Give me some minutes. I will then head over." He said and it
seemed like the servant left.

"They are always asking for me when I'm busy." He sighed and you just laughed at it. "It's not funny" he said and you continued to smile.

"Of course not. Excuse my childish behaviour." you said and tried to not start laughing again.

"I still haven't gotten enough blood." He said and leaned forward to your neck. Licking the wound , you felt his tongue run over your skin. Feeling the same sharp pain like some moments ago he continued drinking. Your eyes were fixated on the painting that was hanging on the wall.

Suddenly Sunoo pulled away and wiped off the blood that was still at the corner of his mouth.

"Finished? Let's go." You said and pulled up your top clothing , hiding the biting mark.