- I'm all grown up now -

Reader pov.

Your eyes flutter open after hearing someone knock on your door. The sun is shining through your curtains and as you sit up the person that knocked on your door enters the room.

"Good morning, sunshine "
Is the first thing you hear on that morning and you already figured out who it was. Your friend greeted you while opening the curtains and the warm sun shines through your window.

"Good morning, Jungwon." You said roughly as you return to bed.

"I came here to visit you and the only thing you want to do is continue to sleep?" Jungwon said in a disappointed tone.

"Fine fine." you said and got up. "Can you call my servant for me , Jungwon? " You said as you got up and went to the Bathroom, that was connected with your Bedroom.

"Sure , I will be right back." That's the last thung he said before hearing the bedroom door shut. You sighed as tiredness washes over you. The past nights have been very stressful for you due to nightmares that seem to haunt you.

You carefully wash your face as you hear someone knock again. "Your highness?" You hear a gentle voice asking for you.

"One second." Was your answer to the voice of the servant and as you exited the bathroom you got greeted by a bright smile coming from your Servant. "How has your night been , your highness?" The servant asked while helping you get dressed.

"Please call me 'y/n'. We have been together since I was a child , Coco."

"I will not dare to call you by your Name , your highness." she said and you just let out a little chuckle in defeat.

"At least stop calling me 'your Highness'. Maybe-"

You then got cut off by a familiar voice. "Maybe princess?"

"On point as always, Sunghoon." You said in a cold manner as he comes marching into the room.

"Giving me the cold shoulder, Princess?" He asked with a smirk and took the jewelry from Coco. He then proceeded to put it on you.

"No , I was taken aback by your sudden appearance. Where are the others? " You asked as Coco hands you a warm towel to warm your hande. It was pretty cold these days so she would make sure to hand you a warm towel every morning.

"They are waiting for you in the dining hall. I was a little impatient to wait so I choose to pick you up. Ready to go, Princess?" He asked and gives you a movement to grab onto his Arm. You are still holding the nice and warm towel so you didn't bother to grab onto Sunghoon's Arm.

"Let's go." You said as he follows quickly.

-

You two enter the dining hall and everyone, who came was now staring at the two of you.

"Good morning , Mother." You said bowing towards your mother. "And greetings to you too , princes." you said while slightly bowing to the others sitting at the Table.

You sit next to your Mother as always and as you sit down your Mother nods giving everyone the permission to eat.

"Y/n , I have a Carnival to attend so please take care of the Princes while I'm gone. I would've taken you with me but they only allow me and the Red Moon Clan to attend." She explains while you nod.