- why are you only laughing -

Reader pov.

Watching Sunoo sleep you gently poked his cheeks. "They are so soft.." You said quietly.

"Don't do that." He mumbled and turned around.

"Wake up then." You said poking his back.

"Not yet.." He mumbled.

"If you're not going to wake up, I will drink your blood till not one single drop is left." He quickly turned around and you looked at him with a provocative look.

"I'm not scared of you." He said and closed his eyes again. Offended by his words you gasped dramatically.

"How could you say that? Don't you know who I am?" You said giving him side eyes.

"You're Y/n and very annoying." He said. You expected another reply but remembered that this wasn't the 'real' Sunoo.

"Ah yea, but I'm being serious. Get ready." You said feeling a bit uneasy knowing that this isn't the Sunoo you know.

"Right right." He said and sat up. Rubbing your head one last time and he then left.

Sighing you shook out your blanket and pillows. Placing them in a clean row you then head out to eat something.

Heeseung, Jake and Coco were already sitting on the table chatting about something.

"Good morning, guys. What are you talking about?" You greeted them and sat down.

"Morning. We were discussing who will drive. Two people need to drive because it's going to be a long ride." You nodded and took a bite from some of the food.

"I guess the two drivers will take the seats at the front, right?" You asked and Coco nodded.

"I know that you wanted to sit in the front so I asked if you could sit there. Heeseung said that it wouldn't be a big problem."

"I'm okay with sitting in the back too. Front row is funny because of the view and everything but if it's inconvenient for the driver I can sit in the back." You said.

After discussing the seats and the plan you got up and got yourself some water. Coco and Jay were driving and you could sit at the window in the back row. They already rented a large car and Jay was already on the way to get it.

I forgot something..but I don't really remember what it was. Yesterday was really messy. I should try and get a regular sleep schedule..

You didn't feel tired before because of the excitement but your eyelids felt heavy every time it went silent in the room. This was the result of going to sleep late and waking up early.

I will definitely take a nap in the car.

You thought to yourself and went back to the table. You were about to sit down but the doorbell ringed and you opened the door.

It was Jay and he looked at you. He seems to be happy to see you.

"Are you ready ?" He asked and you nodded. "Let me bring your stuff to the car. The others seem to take their time." He said and you got your bag and he put it inside the car.