- all day , all night -

Reader pov.

"Can't you leave." You said with an annoyed tone and it got silent.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked through the door.

Hesitation started to form and you couldn't answer him. The door opened revealing Sunoo, he seems to look a bit worried more than wanting to annoy you.

"I know that you're secretly asking for my company." He said to bring a better atmosphere and you rolled your eyes.

"In your dreams." You scoffed back.

"What is this way of speaking?" he asked and smirked towards you.

"Extra service for you." You replied and he chuckled at your reply.

"Oh ? Is that so ?" He asked and you just leaned onto the couch. "Before I take my leave , Jay is asking for permission to cook for today." He added.

"Tell him that he's allowed to do so." You said turning your head to look outside the window.

"Don't feel lonely. I will be back in a few minutes." He said and you just ignored it.

After he left, you waited some minutes before you left your room. Seeing him again would be unpleasant for you so you wanted to run away again. Life is no fun if you just go with the path.

Meeting Niki, Sunghoon and Heeseung while they were walking through the hall, you greeted them with a small hand sign and continued to head to your destination however, before that could happen you got called from one of them.

"Don't you want to join us for dinner?" Heeseung asked.

"Ah, I don't really feel like eating right now." You replied shortly.

"I see. Do you at least want to sit at the table with us?" he asked disappointed.

"You're going to have dinner without me again. Excuse me , I have to go now." You said and headed off.

Searching for a quite space you went outside. Having the big tree on the field in your mind, you walked through the forest. Seeing the little house you continued to walk and as you got closer to the house you saw light burning.

Does someone live there?

You thought and tried to look who might be in there. Feeling this uncomfortable feeling you decided to not look and head forwards.

Following your intuition you finally got to the tree and sat down again. The grass wasn't cold this time and as you sat down, you got sun-kissed by the warmth of the sun. You laid on your back to let the sun shine on you.

Since it wasn't usually this warm you just enjoyed it, letting your worries fall for the moment.

Daydreaming about another lovely day like this, you smiled. You closed your eyes again since the sun was too bright. Feeling the warmth falling on your skin you drifted off.

~
(L/n - last name)

"Miss L/n ? This will be all for now and you can now take your leave." someone spoke to you. Looking around you find yourself in the hospital again.