Chapter 4: Home

Pinkie Pie was strangely a great companion. She was a breath of fresh air from the mundane life Rainbow Dash was used to having. It was like you had a hurricane by your side at all times.

After her fist night in the motel, she became great friends with the girl. Despite being 2 years older than Rainbow Dash, Pinkie was always so enthusiastic, which made her enthusiastic as well.

They talked for a while and Rainbow Dash landed her first job.

She was a waitress at their restaurant.

Pinkie's family was kind. Very. They let her stay at the hotel for free and even paid her. How lucky was that?

It had been a month since she left, and she didn't regret it one bit.

It was the best decision she had ever made.

------

They were at a farm.

It was Rainbow Dash's first time at a farm.

This was definitely vastly different from the prime and perfect home she came from.

"Why do you need my help here, again?" She asked.

"Well, I can't carry all those boxes myself, Dashie!" Pinkie gestured to the multiple boxes of apples. Dashie was a nickname the girl had developed after their first conversation.

Rainbow got curious, "How come you're buying so many? Won't those be expensive?"

"Huh? No, silly! Of course not! My friend Apple Jack's family owns this farm! They'll give us a big discount!" Pinkie grabbed Rainbow's arm, "Hey! I should introduce you guys!"

Pinkie dragged Rainbow Dash to the farm house.

"Apple Jack! Hey! Come out!"

"I'm commin'!" A voice laced with a country accent answered.

A girl with blonde hair in braids with a cowboy hat and some boots came out.

"Oh, howdy! I'm Apple Jack. You must be Rainbow, I'm guessin'?"

------

Apple Jack was definitely interesting, and so was her family.

Their house felt more than just a house. It felt like a home. A proper home. It was overflowing with love.

For the first time in her life, Rainbow Dash knew what home felt like.

And it was incredibly peaceful.