Chapter 14: Family?

"Meet with me later, Rainbow."

Those were the last words he said before he walked away, going to another area of the room.

The conference was simple. They were discussing about the latest flying accident near Canterlot that had occurred the day before. The wonderbolts were there to give opinions.

Soon, the conference was over. People were in a rush to return to their responsibilities. Rainbow tapped her captain's shoulder, whispering she had some business to do.

After catching the familiar black limo near the entrance of the building, she walked towards it. The door opened automatically for her, inviting her to go in.

When safely sat in the limo, it drove her to a private restaurant.

------

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry, Rainbow." Her father sat in front of her.

"Sorry? For what exactly?"

"...For a lot of things. I know how much being a Wonderbolt meant to you and-"

"No you don't!" She yelled, "You don't know anything about me! I mean, how could you? You were never there!"

"No, Rainbow I love you. I care about you!"

"You have a really great way of showing it!" She turned her head to the side, "Why did you really ask to meet me? Are you asking me to come back?"

"No... I-I'm here to show you my support."

"Huh?"

"I'm saying you don't have to inherit the company. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. I'll just find someone trustworthy to lead," her father's eyes were teary, "I never meant to hurt you, Tesoro. I just wanted you to have a good future."

"I didn't want to make it seem like the company was more important. You're will always be the priority, Rainbow. You are the most important thing to happen in my life."

●●●●●●●●

Note: "Tesoro" is an italian term of endearment. Since Rainbow Dash is supposed to be in Italy, I figured I should add a reason why. So in this story, Rainbow Dash is Italian. Or at least part Italian.