Chapter 10: Bloom

They were getting close.

Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies were never seen without each other. It was almost as if they were attached by the hip.

They told each other everything. From their prizes to their embarrassments.

Soarin Skies became a source of happiness for Rainbow Dash. And she loved every bit of it.

And so did the team.

They tried their hardest to set them up. Giving suggestive glances, jokes, and some just straight up asked if they were attracted to each other.

Rainbow Dash knew she was, but she wasn't sure about Soarin. Plus, she was too afraid to ask. What if her attraction ruined their friendship? That would be a nightmare.

She would have to keep it in.

------

"Where are you taking me, again?" Rainbow Dash glanced at her wrist which was being held by Soarin - who was dragging her somewhere.

"It's a surprise. I can't tell you. And close your eyes!" She did what she was told.

They stopped at a door. Behind her, Soarin used his hand to gently open it and usher Rainbow Dash inside.

"Alright, open." Rainbow dash opened her eyes and what greeted her was a scene she would hold dear in her heart for life.

They were in the indoor garden. was decorated in roses, creating a romantic atmosphere. Delicately decorated candles illuminated each and every corner of the room. It was beautiful.

"What... What does this mean?" Rainbow Dash tried to calm the hope building in her insides.

The man chuckled at her, "It means I'm asking you on a date. So, are you up for it?"

Rainbow Dash felt joy. Immense joy. Her happiness was overflowing. This was the best day ever!

At last, she uttered a single word.

"Yes."