Chapter 5: Almost

Apparently, Pinkie was friends with a ton of people. Two of those, were Twilight Sparkle, the daughter of one of the most known political families in Equestria, and Rarity, one of the most influential socialites in the city. Both of whom have definitely seen her at at least one party.

Oh no. After 3 months of hiding, was she actually going to get caught?

Rainbow Dash's palms were sweating with worry.

"Ah, so this is the new friend you've been talking about, darling?" Rarity asked nonchalantly, but Rainbow could see the cleverly hidden curiosity in her eyes.

"Yup! Isn't she awesome?"

"She's definitely interesting..." Twilight Sparkle joined in, her eyes matching Rarity's curiosity.

They surely recognized her.

"Get to know each other! I'll get the snacks!" Pinkie left.

The atmosphere was quiet for some time, until Rarity broke it, "Hmm, this is quite certainly the last place I thought I'd see a Dash."

"Agreed. The media said you moved somewhere else. What are you doing here?" Twilight said.

Rainbow sighed, "Look, please don't tell the media about this! Don't tell anyone!"

The two looked at each other, "We won't," They said in unison.

"Plus, it's not our place to tell." Twilight added.

"Oh, thank god!" Rainbow released a breath of relief.

"So, darling. Tell us about yourself!"

------

Talking to those two actually made Rainbow Dash feel better. Sure, they reminded her of her past, and they knew who she actually was, but that wasn't so bad. They actually understood her.

So, she told them the truth, and they respected it.

They promised to keep their mouths shut.

Not only was her secret safe, but she also got new friends.

The future seemed bright.