ೃ⁀➷ xix. holidays

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

despite her condition not getting any better, ophelia was still insistent on going to norway with her friends. she would put her health at risk to make sure her friends would not get the mark. but they couldn't protkey or apparate so they instead did the muggle way—airplanes.

regulus and ophelia sat together with evan and venus in front of them. the plane they were in had two seats facing another set of two seats, perfect for their situation.

and like any other day, regulus had his arm around ophelia's shoulder as she snuggled closer to him, their eyes skimming on the book they were reading. evan, who was opposite to ophelia let out an annoyed sound. "you two read in scotland and now you're reading in norway."

ophelia, not even looking up from her page, shrugged. "actually, we aren't even in norway yet."

"smart ass," venus said as she threatend to throw her pillow at ophelia (not that the blonde girl noticed).

"yes, pan's ass is very nice, indded," regulus muttered, but the three of them heard.

this was worthy enough for ophelia to lift her eyes from the book and looked at him, a smirk. "is that so?" the boy lets out a hum of agreement as she chuckles before placing her lips on him. this time, venus didn't even hesitate to throw the pillow at the couple.

to be honest, ophelia was a bit scared for her friends. she had a large family waiting for them in norway. the lot already met her 'brothers' achilles, jason theseus and perseus, but her family was much larger than that.

there was her father's younger sister and her brothers's adoptive mother, aunt artemis. she didn't work because the greengrass inheritance could make her buy the world but still have money to spare. she was loud and would get along with venus very well.

there were her brother's partners. steve wood, lila greengrass (nee krum) and whoever jason is with. there was lila's family, who lived right beside them. both of her parents were alive and lived in their house. she had two older brothers who had wives and kids. she also had two younger brothers who were in durmstrang.

steve's family would also make an appearance during their stay. he was only child but, merlin, his family could not have enough dogs.

"you're doing that thing," regulus muttered, bringing ophelia back on her feet. she sent him a confused look, feigning innocence as well. "you're spiraling and overthinking."

ophelia shrugged before flipping the book page, despite not reading anything at all. "i'm fine, what do you mean?" she chuckles, but it comes out like a nervous one.

"you're family is gonna love us."

and he wasn't wrong.

because the moment they stepped into the greengrass estate, her family—she wasn't 100% sure on the who—stole regulus away. he sent her a pleading look but ophelia simply shrugged as she walked inside the kitchen.