❝affection❞ - DREAM

-mark- by the small hands gesture he does, like when he fixes your hair, or holding your hand nervously!. Probably placing his head on your shoulder and giggling like a kid around you. "Baby! Your hair, let me fix it a bit" he says while gently removing your hair out of your face.

-renjun- by words, he will make sure that you know that he LOVES YOU. Always will tell you how good you look, how pretty your outfit are and how his heart flutter whenever he looks at you. "Yellow looks good on you" renjun would always say whenever you wear his favorite color.

-jeno- by giving the world up for you, when it comes to you he loses his mind, he can't do anything but to protect you, he definitely would buy you presents, give words of affirmation and small gestures. "Baby wanna order something?" , "i love you" he would definitely say it randomly!.

-haechan- by messing around with you, he would prank you a bit because he is comfortable around you, he will definitely tells you stories about his childhood and how he almost got suspended once and how he broke his mom favorite vase!. "So while i was running ... I forgot what i was saying y/n because of you" he says angrily!. "What did i do?" You say while looking at him angrily as well. "I got lost in your eyes that's why"

-jaemin- by giving you all of his attention, he would always look at your eyes, held your eyes letting you know that he listens to you very well. "Here's your coffee" he will says while handing your coffee order that no one actually knows as well as jaemin.

-chenle- by being so happy around you. He would be so giggly around you, will laugh at EVERYTHING YOU SAY, he just finds you pretty and he can't stop giggling. He would definitely smack you while laughing as well. "Stop making me laugh y/n! I can't breathe" he will says while covering his face with a blanket .

-jisung- by being brave about his feelings around you. He usually shy but when it comes to you he will push his shyness away. He will tell you how much you mean to him and how much he lives you. Late night talks with brave jisung. "I love the wasy you make me feel, like i have everything i will ever need" jisung will say while smiling under the moonlight.