nct dream and the hot things they do

MARK. pulls you in by the belt loop of your jeans. whether he wants to kiss you or simply have you closer to him, he'll hook his finger through the loop and pull; his hands immediately resting on your hips and a teasing smile on his face.

RENJUN. tucks strands of hair behind your ear. sometimes when you're talking he's so focused on watching your facial expressions; he thinks the different faces you make when telling a story are endearing. he immediately notices the strand of hair that has fallen out of place, he knows it bothers you by the way you scrunch your nose. takes it upon himself to lean in and gently tuck it behind your ear then moving back to his original spot with a soft smile on his face.

JENO. lifts his shirt up to wipe the sweat from his forehead; giving you a flash of his toned abs hidden underneath. it's something you've seen a countless amount of times before, but you can't help staring every time. it's amusing for jeno, who happens to catch you every time.

HAECHAN. looks you in the eye and glances back down to your lips before kissing you. absolutely loves to kiss you, so it happens quite often, but it never fails to make your heart beat a little faster; hurriedly moving to close the gap between your lips.

JAEMIN. loves to maintain eye contact. he'll look into your eyes until you're the one looking away. he knows you'll try to beat him at his own game, it always happens; and you always fail. can only huff a laugh in return, you're just too cute.

CHENLE. hugs you from behind. he'll walk up behind you in the mornings; pouty lips and eyes still clouded with sleep. leaning on you, he wraps his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder.

JISUNG. kisses the back of your hand. something about kissing the back of your hand feels very intimate to him and is well aware of the effect it has on you. will press a lingering kiss very unexpectedly and will bask in your flustered state; pressing yet another kiss on the apples of your cheeks.