nct dream : not holding their hand

MARK. thinks something is wrong #1. likes to play with your hand sometimes when he's holding it. throws his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. presses a kiss to your temple followed by a quiet "you feeling okay?"

RENJUN. thinks something is wrong #2. you snatched your hand from his grip way too fast for him not to think something is wrong. has a worried look on his face when he turns to look at you. "are you okay?" is genuinely a little worried, but when you start to laugh a bit he knows you were joking. huffs and turns away from you. "argh, so annoying."

JENO. thinks something is wrong #3. he just thinks it was random and out of nowhere, maybe you were tired or your mood changed. nudges you and has a gentle look on his face. "is something wrong?" takes your hand back and starts rubbing it with his thumb to comfort you. an absolute sweetheart. even when you tell him it's a joke he continues rubbing your hand with his thumb.

HAECHAN. absolutely loves holding your hand and pressing small kisses to it every once in a while so he will not like this. when you pull your hand away he glances at you and simply reaches for it again only for you to move it. "let me hold your hand." keeps trying to over and over until he gets tired of it. "fine. i didn't even want to hold your hand." yet he grabs it as soon as you let him again.

JAEMIN. you can't even pull it away to begin with because the moment he feels you try to pull away he's tightening his grip on your hand. if you turn to look at him he simply stares back with a blank look on his face. he knows what you're trying to do and he won't let you.

CHENLE. looks at you with a questioning look. looks at your hand then at your face and then does it again. take it as your cue to give him your hand back. when you don't, he puts his hand out and you finally hold it. "see, now was that so hard?" with a smile on his face.

JISUNG. he knows you're not upset so he turns to look at you with a small pout and pleading eyes. deepens his pout when you make no move to hold his hand. "please?" has a happy grin on his face when you finally give it back.