I Used To Do This With My Ex Prank On NCT DREAM

Mark

You, a music student was helping your boyfriend Mark write and produce his songs when you remembered a tiktok trend that you'd seen not too long ago. Glancing up at his hunched figure, you smirked, "You know what babe?" You asked as he turned to look into your eyes, "What?" He asked caressing your hair. "This reminds me of my ex" You said, watching his eyebrows furrow as he stopped stroking your hair. "oh? How so?" He asked, putting down his notebook, "I used to write songs w my ex" You said as he hummed displeased. He turned away from you and grabbed his notebook, putting on his earphones, you smiled cheekily as you made your way in front of him, Mark not acknowledging your presence.

You reached out to tangle your fingers in his hair, he first moved away, still sulky at the fact you brought the topic of your ex up before moving to your hand in need of consolation. You giggled, "Babe, are you mad at me?" You asked, your lover in question shakes his head in disagreement though the pout on his face says otherwise. You moved away his notebook and unplugged his earphones, sitting on his lap and cupping his face with your hands, "Baby it's a tiktok trend" You send, caressing his cheek with your thumbs. He squinted his eyes at you as he finally wrapped his arms around your waist, "I don't like these pranks" He said while pouting, You pecked his lips and apologized, "Okay Markie, no more tiktok trends....for now" "Babeee" He whined, hiding his face in your nape.

Renjun

You and Renjun had a certain time and date for painting or just art time together as a sort of therapy from school/work life and today happened to be one of those days. You guys were painting in peace with music in the background, a lit cotton scented candle and a purple-yellow light to set the mood, but you felt like you were missing something, that is until you came up with the idea of doing a tiktok trend you'd seen on your fyp not too long ago. "Hey junnie" You said while mixing your paint with your palette knife, "hm" He hummed in question, "This reminds me of my ex" You said dipping your paintbrush in the paint.

From the corner of your eye, you could see Renjun stop painting and turn towards you, "come again?" He asked in disbelief, "This reminds me of my ex" You repeated as you applied the paint unto the canvas. "Why would this remind you of your ex?" Renjun grumbled out, "I used to paint with my ex" You said as if it was a regular thing to say at this moment. "But this is our special time, you told me your ex wasn't into these things" Renjun whined, putting down his paintbrush as he's no longer in the mood to paint. You giggled, "What's so funny?" He sneered as you turned towards his irritated face, "it's a prank junnie, I saw someone do it on tiktok a few days ago, you're right my ex was never into these things, this is very special to our relationship." You explained while wiping your hands before kissing him on the cheek and caressing his hair. "I knew it" He mumbled as he returned the kiss on the cheek with one on your forehead.

Jeno

You and Jeno had decided to bike to a place away from the city for a lunch date. You and Jeno were always described as the perfect couple since you both were equally talented in sports and had amazing stamina. Upon arriving at a meadow, you parked your bikes, you walked towards a tree and set up the food and the cloth to sit on while Jeno chained up your bikes. While waiting for him to get back, you looked out to enjoy the view when suddenly a memory came into your mind. A tiktok trend that couples were doing that you wanted to try out for yourself, so you waited for your Prince Charming to come back to test it out on him.

When he came back, y'all ate the food to your stomach's desire before cuddling under the tree while watching the sunrise. "You know babe, this reminds me of my ex" You said as Jeno made a "huh" noise, clearly displeased at the fact that you'd mentioned your ex. "What do you mean?" He asked with distaste clearly in his tone, " I used to ride the bicycle with my ex and have a picnic right after while watching the sunrise." You said looking at his displeased face, "oh yeah?" He grumbled out, looking away from you missing the cheeky smile on your face, "nah, he was a couch potato, never wanted to do anything with me" You said cuddling back into his embrace and turning his face towards you, his eye smile on full display now as he pinched your cheeks.