haechan - 03:25 am

hyuck gave you a glance when you pull out the chair and sat on his lap, your face buried in his neck. I guess he wasn't gonna go to bed before he defeat dream in fortnite, especially chenle. you could hear his mischievous laugh through hyuck's headset, and that's probably the reason why donghuyck were cursing a while ago.

"let's go to bed" you whined.

"yeah, you're losing anyways" spoke jeno through the headset, follow it by mark laughing.

"shut the fuck up, lee" your boyfriend dragged the chair right where it was before you moved it, his knuckles go white because of the strength he pull both of you closer to the monitor.

your eyes searched for his, and when his coffee eyes locked into yours you murmured an apology.

your boyfriend nod, and went straight back to his game, and to ignore you, again.

you left kisses on his neck to draw his attention, but he was very focus, you could see it for the way his mouth was slightly open, and his tounge for moments sneaking out through his lips. you really didn't wanna take a risk again and steal him a kiss because the members could probably hear it, and then they would mock him again, and watch hyuck mad wasn't the best version of him, you wanted to believe.

you felt his hand on your tight minutes later, and it makes you believe he was over gaming for tonight, but it was only to readjust himself on his gaming chair. the movement got you out of guard and inoffensibly rubbed yourself against him. and you felt something.

"hyuck..."

"mhm?" he asked, his eyes glued into the screen.

you look for his gaze and raise your eyebrows, feeling the bulge on his pants under you. he mutes his mic and lean back to kiss you.

"what were you expecting out of this?" asked.

"to come to bed with me"

"and do what?"

"sleep?" you let out, innocently. hyuck gave you a smirk.

"alright then, i'll go to bed after i win against this asshole and after i took care of this in the bathroom" said, going back to the game.

he didn't pay attention to you after that, which makes you believe that he actually wasn't that needy like you. i mean, by now, it would hurt at least if you were him, but he wasn't showing you any emotions when you made a whole trace of kisses from his clavicle to his jaw. you were getting really annoyed.

"are you trying to kill me?" you flinched when you heard his voice. he wasn't talkative for a hole half hour.

you draw your eyes to the monitor and watched the loading bar, showing that one of his another game was about to start.

so he wasn't talking to his members.

"why?"

"you're being bad" said, lifting you up so he could take his pants to his thighs. "i'm so hard right now, and only for your goddam kisses"

he took the elastic band of your pajamas pants and tossed them into the floor.

"what if johnny comes in?" he moved your panties to one side in response and slide his leght inside you, making you grab the resting arm of the chair, and gasped for the arousal of feelings.

"stay like this while i beat mark for the last time" you huffed of irritation, after your boyfriend unmute himself and went back to the goddam game, pushing his hips against yours in the action, and burying his dick more in your core.

your eyes shut, biting your lips so they couldn't hear you through the mic, millimeters of your face. you move around, ignoring for a second his orders, before his grip went to your hips and stopped you.

"hang on" he said, for both guys on the voicechat and you.

"hyuck..."

"alright guys, fuck off" you saw him taking it off his headset and turning off the monitor.

he grabbed your waist and push you against the desk, at the time he puts distance between the two of you. his palm firmly in your stomach, before starting pulling his leght in and out. it wasn't a comfortable position and each time he thrust you the wood would meet your back, so he moved you closer to him, his free hand now placed on your waist.

he left you out of breath when he push himself deeper, touching the right spots of you, before he helped you to continuing bouncing on his length. your head start to spinning, and both heartbeat freneticals, bumping in your ears.

his hands went from your hips to your clit, where his thumb started to massage the area. he lean forward to kiss you in the moment where your tearing eyes met his.

it felt so good you didn't wanted to finish. it was so good, that you start crying, it was so good that your legs start shaking.

"cum for me, honey, fuck, cum for me"

the demolish climax drove you to numbness, as you feel hyuck reaching his own. your foreheads touch when you tried to catch your breath, feeling his seed painting your walls, pulsing alongside your orgasm.

"did you win?" you asked when you recover your breath, your head was still spinning, and your body felt lightly.

"mhm... i weren't here because of it" he gave you a prolonged kiss, before pulling it out. "let's go to bed, honey, i'm not gonna let it pass the fact that you embarrassed me early tonight"