nct dream : "does my shirt smell weird"

MARK. "hey, does my shirt smell weird?" leans in to smell your shirt and you press a quick kiss to his forehead. leans back and looks at you with a questioning look in his eyes before bursting into laughter. thinks it was hilarious. "that was smooth!" and proceeds to give you a high five...

RENJUN. so nice and unsuspecting. manages to sniff your shirt a bit right as you press a quick kiss to his forehead. lowkey melted, but he would never let you know. looks over to see a happy grin on your face and just laughs. "what's with that look? you're shameless."

JENO. hasn't even smelled it yet, but he's already saying no. you kiss his forehead and quickly lean back to see his reaction. is smiling so hard and chuckling a bit cause he thinks you're cute. his eye smile is out on display and he looks adorable. do it again.

HAECHAN. "hey, does my shirt smell weird?" doesn't even smell your shirt and he's already saying "yeah, you stink" but then he leans over to smell it. moves away from you when he feels your lips on his forehead. you know that one laugh he does when he can't believe something or is caught off guard? yeah, that's the laugh he does when he bursts out laughing. he didn't expect you to do that.

JAEMIN. is actually a sucker for things like this and does not mind in the slightest. will hug you as soon as he feels your lips against his forehead. "you're so cute!" holds you tight and presses one of his own to your forehead. "smell my shirt now."

CHENLE. moves away from you a little bit and sends the weirdest look your way. it lowkey hurts your feelings before he speaks up. "if you wanted to kiss my forehead so bad you could've just asked." he thinks he's hilarious, especially when you roll your eyes at him. never give him forehead kisses again.

JISUNG. is so caught off guard and flustered by it that he jumps away from you and bumps your chin with his head. feels so bad about it and he keeps apologizing even though it was an accident. "i didn't mean to! it was an accident, i promise. i wasn't expecting that." brings an ice pack for you and gives you a forehead kiss in return.