One

Author's note:
This story ain't no other stories with magic and fuck but this story is ran by science and I'm not spoiling anything right at the moment. Read and get thrilled.

I hate being the last or being the damsel in distress. I always wanted to be on top , I always wanted to win. I need to thank my dad for raising me like that. I was born to be the best and I will be the best just to make my parents proud. Today was the day that the prince will be visiting with his Family, I don't know who he is because they won't tell me. I have to be the most perfect princess in his eyes because that was what my father told me. To say the truth, I'm tired of being like this - Like being the most perfect thing on earth because I need to prove myself everyday, every hour, every minute to anyone , someone or just Everyone in general. Oh, I need to change, I need to be dressed for the welcoming of the visitors. "Ana! Anabelle! I need to change" well Anabelle was my personal maid; she was sweet and very wity too. "Okay! See this!" Well that was absolutely Oh my God! It was the most beautiful gown in existance! "That was Amazing Ana! Who made this? And what! Oh my God! The visitors must really be that important!" She just smiled at me and said "They are your majesty, the King was your Father's Best pal so you really need to show off" here we go again, you need to be this and you need to be that. "I know, now we don't want me to be late now do we?" After that she helped me got dressed and put make up on. I looked up at myself in the mirror and smiled, my thoughts were broken by the knock on my door "come in" and after that I saw my ultimate crush - I mean Guard man at the door with a smile and that smile made me smile too. "Good morning M'lady" I sure did blush a little - okay, A lot. "Hi there Luke, what do ya want?" He smiled at me and it made me melt down to the earth's core. "Your Dad, I mean King Steffan commanded me to escort you to the Conference hall." I smiled at him and said a quick goodbye to Ana and hook my arms at Luke's. Luke Hemmings was on the First class soldiers in the palace, he was sweet and Mainly HANDSOME, damn and sexy too. I cut out the silence by asking "are the visitors there already?" He gaved me a small smile and said "yes, they arrived a few minutes before Your father sent me to get you" I nodded and as we met by the big double high doors of the conference Hall Luke stopped me, and I swear my heart could jump out the window any seconds now "um." He was nervous and I can tell I am too "um. what Luke?" What is he gonna say? Oh my God I'm sweating like hell and I need to impress those damn visitors. "I know this is stupid and you might not consider this but would you Princess Rin go out with me tommorow for lunch?" Did he just, did he just said, did he just said he wants me to go out with him in a date? For lunch? I maybe took a lot of time to respond that's why he cut me off by saying "I knew it, I'm sorry I should've not ask you that. I'm so stupid" I shook my head and said abruptly "God! Yes I will, don't you know how long I've been waiting for that to happen? It's not stupid Luke! It is not" he flashes me a smile and kisses me on the cheek and said "so it's a date then , good luck Rin" and by that he kissed me and I was like in heaven, I nodded and waved goodbye as he pecks me on the lips one more time. "Goodbye Luke, have a safe day" and by that he walks away doing the happy dance and I can't help but giggle. I entered the hall and I swear to God, I hope I didn't.