Six

A week later... I still couldn't let go of the thought that I had a dream - A wet dream about Harry. He has been avoiding me at all cost, I wonder why. He hasn't done anything to annoy me or to mock me or start an argument. By the way, The training started the day after, as promised and planned. The things needed was now set and arranged. Everything is settled. Harry and I decided to send troops to other domains to let them know about the Nuclear Powered Zombies. The Grey Domain was now on the road to build their own Protective Barrier, the Lovato Domain and Taylor domain too has decided to build their own. All domains nearby signed a disclosure that states: We promise to help each other in times of need at all cost.
-
Here I am staring at Harry while his trying his best not to look at me. "Ha-" I was cut off by my phone while I saw Harry watching me intently and I gestured him to wait. "YEAH?" Luke called me and I wonder why "Are you free later babe? We can do clubbing yeah?" Oh, it could be great though "okay what time?" I waited for him "about 7. is that fine with you?" I nodded but realized he cannot see it anyways. "Yeah see you later." I waited for him to end the call but he didn't "laters baby, I love you" he said what? Did he just said those words? Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't stop smiling "Later , love you too" Harry looked down to the ground while playing with his Fingers. Those fingers that worked magic in my - woah! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I cleared my throat and said "We need to talk" he nodded but didn't say a word "Why are you avoiding me Haz?" We hate each other but still it bothers me to know he's avoiding me without me knowing the reason. He shrugged at me and stared intently at his army boots "Harry... what's wrong? I know we're not friends and all but it bothers me to know you're avoiding me because of something I don't know and to be honest I miss you bugging me and annoying me everytime." He still doesn't reply and I stared at him intently. "I dreamt about you" he muttered silently as if he's talking to himself. "You dreamt about me? What kind of dream?" I lowered my voice in a whisper so I could blend on him "Last week, I dreamt of you and me on a bed and we did the dirty..." he dreamt of me too? What the fuck! "Harry..." he cut me off "No. I know what you'll say, that's why I'm avoiding you. I don't like the way that dream's affecting me and all." Affecting him? Woah. "When?" He stared at me and said "that time when you saw me in the kitchen. I was trying to calm myself and then you showed up" we had the same dream. "If it calms you down, I had the same wet dream about you that time and I went down to calm myself too" he watch me intently and said "Awkward" and we both laugh... "I'll see you tommorow Haz" I stood up and waved him goodbye. "Wait, be careful okay? " Harry was caring enough to say that. "You're underestimating me Styles. Maybe you forgot that Trouble was my Middle name." I wink at him as he shouted once more "Don't have those dreams again!" I stopped at my tracks and faced him and smiled seductively "No can do Styles, can't resist that sexy ass. See you in my dreams" I winked and he walked over me and I'm left frozen till I feel him in front of me "See you in mine princess. Maybe we'll be having fun then. " and he walked away. Damn you Styles! I glanced at my watch and it was now 6 so I need to change and prepare.

-
"Hey baby, how's your day?" Luke asked me "it was fine, how bout' yours?" He smiled at me and said
"It was fine, by the way the Barriers are done. The 15 big containers spreaded out the whole Kingdom and The Solar powered things are being taken care of." I smiled at him. The night was spend dancing and grinding on each other.
-
After we both are hammered Luke took me home and we went directly on my room. "I want you so badly Rin" Hmmmm. The way he said those words are such a turn on. "I want to feel you around me" The raspiness of his voice was enough to get me wet. He kissed my neck and it travelled down my Breasts while he sucked on it. "Hhhhhm. Aaaah, Luke." He kissed me roughly and led me to the bed. Am I ready for this? I mean we love each other right? "You like that Hhmmmm. Baby. Do you?" I Nodded, unable to respond "say it" Damn. It feels so damn good "Uuuh. Yes" in matter of minutes we ran out of clothes and he suddenly Thrust in to me! Ouch. But after minutes of thrusting hard we came into each other. We used protection of course. "I love you" I said and he never say it back. We both fell asleep through pure Exhaustion.
-
The next morning Luke woke up, he pulled out his phone grinning like an idiot. I pretend to be asleep he as called someone by the name of Ashton Irwin. "Damn. You should have seen her Ash, she was so easy to get. Hahaha. You should secure that pot of money when I get there. I nailed the bet man!" He did the happy dance and faced me , shock and guilt form into his face. "You. You used me as a bet" I cried and sobbed at the same time "I'm so-" I cut him off, "I gave you my virginity and you returned it like this? Woah." I stood up and went out not bothering to hear his train of appologies. I cried and cried until I bump into somebody. Somebody which goes by the name of Harry Styles with confusion in his eyes. We both are surprised by the next thing I did which is to hug him for dear life. I was hurt, And I don't care who and where I find comfort anymore.

Author's Note:
Luke Hemmings </3 the story has been turned ladies and gentlemen. Stay tuned.