Seven

As I was saying... I hugged Harry and it felt so right- scratch that, it feels so perfect. Wait, I can't think of him like that! Shit. I'm so hurt right now both physical and mental considering I'm still sore. I sobbed harder in Harry's chest. "Love, what's wrong? Why are you crying at like 5:30 in the morning?" He laughed but soon it faded when he took a good look at me, shit I'm naked. "You're naked. Shit what happend to you?" I sobbed harder when I realized I just made a fool of myself. Maybe I should've stayed with Luke for a while and Changed into clothes. I was deep in thoughts and didn't paid attention to how Harry Carried me to his bed after locking the door and went to the closet to grab a pair of boxers and A black tee that was so big for me. "He- he- bet. He . Me used." I was mixing my words. Harry gave me a confused look "Rin, relax... explain to me? Or if you don't want to, we can talk about it later." I nodded and layed in the bed. I decided to discuss it later... I couldn't compose myself right now. I saw Harry walking towards the door and I'm afraid of being alone for the moment. "Ha-zz, Harry" I squeeked he turned to face me "please don't leave me alone" he walked back to the bed and cradled me in his arms and I never thought this day would be coming when I'll say: I feel safe with my most hated person. I feel myself getting lost in the darkness when I feel a pair of lips kissed my head and said "I won't if you don't want me to" and he tighten his grip on me.
-
I woked up in a different room and I saw a pair of arms on my petite body. "Good morning love" Harry lift his arms so I could get away from him but I chose not to and I just hugged him closer to me like I depend on him to stay alive and I sobbed again. I couldn't help but cry hard to say the least. Harry brought his arms back and laid me on his chest. "Talk to me Love. What's wrong? Why did you ran naked?" I Looked at him and said in a very low voice that I swear only I could hear. "Luke Used me for a bet and he-" I cried again and I noticed Harry's Eyes turned into a darker shade "he what?" I started crying again and said "He took my virginity for granted" he shook his head and stood up. "Harry? Where are you going?" He didn't answer me but he yanked open the door -Hard. I thought it was gonna be broken.
I realized that Harry won't return anytime soon unless he beat Luke's ass. "Harry! Come back here!" He doesn't budge, he went directly on the fields where Luke was laughing and having fun. Why would I even stop Harry? Luke's not sorry after all. Luke's face drained all the colors when he found Harry Fuming and me behind. I won't blame him if his afraid of Harry at all because if you have someone to be afraid of? It's Prince Harold.
"You dipshit! Come here" Harry said in a very loud voice "Sir, I can ex-" Harry's fist is shaking, his mad for me? I never thought of things like that. "Explain shit! Shut the Fuck up! You... I dare you to lay a finger at Rin again and I'll rip your fucking penis off!" All the soldiers outside started laughing but Harry doesn't find it funny at all "all of you! Listen, I want to know everyone who knows the bet except Mr. Small balls here, Right now or else I'll feed you all to the undead. You know oh so well I could train lots of soldiers anywhere and anytime so I suggest you to be honest." All the soldiers are contemplating about their decisions. The intimidating scene was of course wipe out by Jamie. I ran towards Jamie and let him hold me tight. I need my bro this time, I need his comforting hug and Comforting voice. I was shocked to hear his voice so loud and angry. "What the fuck is happening here Styles! Why are you threatening these soldiers." Harry Didn't flinch at all. Harry gave Luke a glare- a deathly one too. Luke smirked at Harry because he thought he was safe - Bad choice.
"It's not Prince Harry's fault Jamie... he was just defending me" Jamie lookes at me with wide eyes when he took my appearance. Damn, his eyes turned grey to Black instantly. "Styles! Why is my Little Sister wearing your clothes? You fucking bastard!" He charged for Harry and Luke smirked but Harry didn't budge at all. "She is wearing my clothes because she was running naked at the corridors after this numb fuck took her virginity for granted." And Harry walked over to me and said "Go back to my room okay? I'll be back" Jamie turned his attention to the soldiers and I for sure know that they won't be here by tommorow or later. "Harry, please don't be too harsh on them." I pleaded Harry and he just smiles "okay, now go. I'll check on you later" he smirked at me and I gave him a thankful smile. I walked away and started walking towards Harry's room. As soon as I entered I went directly to his bed and I fell asleep.
-
Harry's Pov
Jamie and I took care of those soldiers who dared to pull a bet on Rin. How dare them? Rin was such a lovely girl and they played with it. "So, I'm sorry for expecting the worse of you. I just thought you raped my little sis." I stared at him. Are they siblings for real? "Are you really siblings?" Stupid question. Of course they are, how could they not be! He just called her 'Little sis' "Uh, no. No we're not. I'm his Dad's second hand so we treat each other like siblings that's all." Oh. Whatever, I still can't let go of the fact that Luke played with Rin's virginity. "Thank you by the way for Defending Rin" I smiled at him, of course I'll be there for her even though we hate each other. Rin's unstable right now so I need to considerate. "You're welcome." He stood up and straightend his uniform "I'll take care of those kids okay? You check on Rin. Those kids will be facing the Wrath of Dornan for messing with my little sis." I stood too because we all know, Rin was unstable she could think of- shit! I darted to the castle and went directly to find her sleeping. *Sigh of relief* I kissed her on the head and went to the shower to take a shower. I need a shower to tame all my thoughts of her. I can't fall for her, not again.

Author's Note:
Stay tuned...