Three

Today is the day Luke will be taking me to lunch and I'm excited. Yesterday was a blur like Nuclear powered Zombies and stuff like that and merging Domains and you know, New citizens. Gemma and I instantly clicked at everything, we became friends and so as her mother. Dad and I were out after Dinner to have plans about the baracade or the electric thing he was talking about and I'm dead tired. Dad and I decided to extend our land into at least 8000 hectares to fit the Style's Domain. Today I was just laying in my bed thinking about plans. A sudden knock at my door frightened me and caused me to fall from my bed damn it. "Come in" and there comes Charlotte my best friend . "What time is it? And why are you here you motherfuck?" It's just how we talk don't worry. "It's 10:30 you bitch get up and fix yourself! I heard you'll be having a date with oh so damn Sexy Hemmings" damn who told her? Now she won't shut it up for good "how did you know that?" She just gave me a sly smile and said "I'm your best friend so of course I know" but I didn't told her about it? "But I didn't told you!" She stuck her tounge out and said "Mr. Macho asked me what you like and whatnot, so I knew you were having a date time with him" oh how sweet of him. OH MY GOD! "Damn! I need to prepare, help me you chicken Faced witch!" She laughed and went to my wardrobe and picked up my outfit. I trust her when it comes to this things. I took a bath and put make up on and the moment I'm done, I went out and Put the dress she puts up for me. It was now 11:45 woaah, I took time too much and I nearly fall when I heard a knock at the door and I found Char at the door with a mischievous smile. "Good Day to you Officer Hemmings!" Damn this girl. "Is Princess Rin there?" Charlotte being Charlotte exploded in laughter. I shook my head and moves towards the door to greet Luke "I'm right here Luke, don't mind this piece of broken shit" Charlotte gave me playful wink and said "go get some today officer!" And I swear, I would love to vaccum the insides of her brain right now. "Let's see, shall we go now?" Now I look like a tomatoe, damn. I smiled at him "Of course" but as we walk away Charlotte, well she whispered yell "Just be careful my dear! Use protection if needed!" I swear I'm might turn into a tomatoe right then and there. "Will do! Don't worry we'll be safe!" Credits to Luke for turning me into a deeper shade of red. "Your Best friend is insane Rin" I can't help but laugh at his remark "yes she is, sometimes I wonder Why I'm friends with her." We both laugh and suddenly Stop walking when Luke said "you look wonderful by the way" sweet, sweet Luke is he? "Thank you, you look dashing yourself" and by that we went out the castle doors hand in hand.

-
"What would you like Princess?" Here we are at Nandos, this guy is really something. He took me out to eat at my favorite resto and I can't help but Admire him. "A burger would do and please don't Call me that." He nodded and flashed me a smile. I swear I saw a glimpse of guilt in his eyes but then again why would he? So I shrugged it off. The waiter came and took our orders. "I heard about the merging issue, and the undead stuff" I nodded "It's been official that the Style's domain would be merging with ours and we've been planning to expand a thousand hectares." Luke smiled at me and said "you're so smart when It comes to this. I'm so proud of you" and that was the last word said while we devoured our food. Before we went home, Luke cut down one knee and said "will you, Princess Kathreen Connor do the honors of being my girlfriend?" And I was stunned and I was so happy and I was whatever! "I will, I do , whatever answer you want" and then he kissed me. After that we went home because dad was looking for me and Luke on the other hand needs to help guarding the new area of expansion. "Take care Babe make me proud" so sweet of you Luke "you too, goodbye Luke" and so I went inside the castle to be only greeted by my oh so Charming Best friend Charlotte. "Tell me the details! No more, no less" and so I told her all the details and she squeeled like a retarded seal. Our little celebration was cut off by the knock at my door "Come in" the door creaked and revealed Jamie Dornan my father's right hand and my closest friend by the way. "Love, your Dad was expecting you in his office right now the Styles just arrived minutes ago and was ready to discuss the baracade and expansion plan" I nodded to show him I'm listening "I'll be there Dork now go! I'll be changing." Charlotte stared at him like his the only man on earth so I laughed "Hey! Jamie won't you mind escorting my friend outside?" Charlotte gave me a glare and said "I hate you!" Hahahaha this girl is something. "Now go! Go get some Dornan! She'll give you some" and by that Jamie gave me a cheeky wink and said "I sure will, now we'll go so you could dress up for the HOT prince" did he just say that? "Oh don't try Babe she's with Officer Hemmings" Jamie looked shocked "Officer who? Hemmings? Damn. Be careful Rin okay? Don't want you getting hurt" Same old protective bro. "I WILL. Now go you two and have some fun in the stockroom closet." they both chuckled and I swear to God I saw them hand in hand when they went out. Hahaha! That girl tsk tsk tsk. Now I have to get dressed. I need to show Harry who's the boss. As I'm done I walked out of the room and went straight to my dad's office and found Harry sitting and reading a book. They were talking and I wonder what they're talking about. I knock at the already open door and kindly ask "May I come in?" King Desmond gave me a warm smile and said "your daughter is really something Steffan." dad nodded and said in response "so is your son. I didn't know he train soldiers and was top at everything." Oh he really was good, if I don't have a boyfriend I would have find Harry lovable. Yuck gross! I never said that.
As I was walking towards them, I saw Harry staring at me. Now this will be a long day.

Author's note:
Thanks for reading ;) stay tuned