Fourteen

I woke up the next morning with pain in my Abdominal Section. "AAAAHHH" I shrieked and Zayn rushed to me in a hearbeat. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" I can't say a word because it fucking hurts like hell! So I pointed it out. "Oh. God. You're on your period aren't you?" Zayn said and that was when I felt the wetness on my sheets. So I gasped and nodded "Zayn... it hurts! It hurts! Aawww" we are the only ones in here because the boys are busy and I think They did not hear me screaming "I know, I know" he gently rose my shirt and put a hand on my belly and suprisingly it eased the pain. "Don't ask, I've been into nursing too so I know what to do when girls get cramps." And we are both startled by Niall shouting in glee "Guys! Guys! Princess Rin is Pregnant!" But before I could protest he already went off to get the other guys. "That kid will get us to pure terror" Zayn said and chuckled "How about we play for a bit then?" And then we had the plan started when the 4 boys are infront of us. The car, not driving anymore. We are past the Beiber Domain and we are practically no where near domians for a few more hours. "Is it true?" Liam said and Zayn looked at me and I bit my lip to put justice to the play "You fucking touched her?! And gave her that thing?!" Harry yelled 'He gaved me that thing?' THAT THING! in defense Zayn stood up and clenched his fist "Watch your mouth Haz. That thing is our baby. You hear me? OUR BABY" I can't take it anymore we are having a fight over this and it is stupid. I wonder why Harry acted that way either. "Okay. I'm not pregnant okay? I'm on my period and Zayn was just helping me to ease the Cramps. Me and Zayn were not a thing either, you see this ring? It's a sibling ring So fuck off, because Zayn and I are practically brothers and sisters. Zayn was drop dead handsome but not definitely my prince material. We flirt, yes. We flirt because we are comfortable with each other. Louis you know this already." Louis Nodded and stared down at Niall and Niall stared down at me Almost tearing up, Oh poor Niall. "I'm sorry. It won't happend again" before I could say something Zayn intervene "It's okay Lad. So you boys! Pick on her and you'll get me in your faces. You have a thing for her? You go through me first." Oh, typical Zayn. I smiled and shrieked in pain again. "Now, do you have your things for it?" Zayn said but was interrupted by Harry giving me an Underwear, a tampoon and A pill which is to ease the pain. "Here, you might want to use this." He said with a slight smirk. Zayn nudge him "Hey, brother here. Eyes and hands to yourself Styles." Harry flip him off and smiled down at me and so did I to him. "Guys! We have a bit of a problem here." And then that was when The van was shaking. "What the-" Louis was shut off by Harry and we all remained silent. "Grab your guns and anything, Liam get on the Driving thing and start the engine. Niall and Louis let's fight these thing of and for you Zayn... guard her." Harry smiled down at me before nodding to Zayn. When they were out of sight and Bullet sound's on the air. "I think Harry likes you" Zayn said Smirking "How so?" I reckon "His reaction and the way he cared to get you those things." I scoffed but inside I'm fangirling oh, Fuck off! Who wouldn't? He is Harry Styles! The curly Sex God! Oh Lord. "Why are these things attacking us by the way?" That was when it hit me. "I think I know why! Now I have and idea but you need to turn around and promise me not to peek" He turned around and I took off my Pjs and Place the tampoon and wore my underwear along with a short. I ripped off the Sheets and crumpled it. I went to the nearest window without a Zombie and threw the sheet a few feet away! And alas! Those motherfucks went for it. "Woah, that was smart" Zayn said. "Call The boys. We are having a discussion" and so he did. Pretty much after the incident happend we are all gathered while Liam was still driving. "Zombies are attracted to Sound and so as Blood. To top that we are attacked because I'm bleeding." They all nodded and Harry frowned "You are not safe, we are not safe. We should find A place to stay at like right now" He implied and I smiled to myself because he cared. "Lucky for us we are now at the Castle gates of Perry Domian" We went through the gates. Hopefully they opened up for us knowing we are royalty. "We need to take time as possible. We can't afford to lose one of our team" Liam said. "Liam, we need to research and put this facts together" Niall said "Zayn and Louis, could you please meet the Royalty? And ask for assistance? You're the ones good of talking." Liam added while Harry stood there unaffected by what the guys are planning. Zayn winked at me while they went to each of their missions while me and Harry Were alone in the Van because we still don't know where to sleep so we waited. "I'm so sorry for acting like a douche' Rin" I smiled at him "No problem Haz" he still have this hoping eyes that lights up like he's hoping that I would remember something or someone. I have the urge to ask him but I myself don't want to invade his privacy. "wanna hear a joke?" He asked and so that's what we did the whole time waiting.

Author's note:
I know it's shitty. Hahahaa. XD this story has a twist I promise you that. The characters might not be the same as what you think they will. So stay tuned amigos