Two

Here I am standing beside my Father and Mother as we greeted King Desmond and Queen Anne from the Style's Domain, together with their children Gemma and of course my arch Enemy Harold or Harry depends on what you call him. Harry was the most perfect guy living on Earth and I hate him for that! I hate him to the bones because he was good at this, good at that and just Plain good at everything he does. I hate him, and that's it. He was cocky and was cheeky and Flirt as fuck. My thoughts were once again interupted by my father "Rin, why don't you go have fun with Harry? He seems to be a good boy and all" I shook my head and said "Nah, I'm good sitting in here" but then again my Father gave me a death glare and thousands of daggers and millions of bombs were thrown to me mentally. "I mean sitting and walking around with Prince Harry of course." I looked up to see an unamused Harry Styles but then his dad nudged him and said "why, Harry would love that. Won't you Harry?" Harry gave him a 'Are you fucking serious- I don't want to spend my time with her' look but nodded in defeat. "Of course, lets go M'lady" he gave me his fakest modesty and so did I to him "Oh sure your Highness, may I lead you the way out?" He gave me a fake smile and I returned the favor. As we headed outside that is where hell began. "Don't think I want this" I said and he gave me a look that states 'So do I, so shut the fuck up "don't think I do too." We walked towards the Palace Garden in an awkward silence and I don't plan on breaking it. Harry sat up on a bench and I sat up on the bench across from him. He brought his phone out and I guess he started playing the damn gadget, while me I just kept on staring at him. He changed a lot, the cute Harry before was long gone and replaced by a Hot Harry, don't get me wrong but I think the Prince could get the credit for the good looks. I hate Harry so much that I could sacrifice him to a shark any second now. I remember every moment he proved himself better than me.

Flashback (GRADE SCHOOL)
"You need to be the Top 1 student okay? I need you to be on top darling" Dad says During my grade school days. After a few years Results came out and Harry Styles got the top 1 student instead of me. I remembed my dad so mad and disappointed at me that day.

FLASHBACK (HIGH SCHOOL)
"You need to be the President of the School Council okay?" Dad said and of course Prince Charming got the place.

Those are some of the moments he defeated me and I hate it. My dad was so disappointed to me and he even locked me up inside my room for 2 weeks each. I wonder why that Harry kid always prove himself and defeat me all the time. Oh God! I hate it so much. My train of thinking was shattered when Harry cleared his throat and started speaking "Hey! Princess, how have you been?" His face was plain and he showed no emotions at all so did mine "been good without you, how bout' you?" He smirked at me and said "better than yours" I gave him my fakest laugh of all time "That's Good, That's Good" He rolled his eyes. His phone rang and he answered it "yeah?" "Oh, we'll be there" "yeah okay" "bye" of course I would only hear his side of the conversation. Harry cleared his throat again and said "they need us inside the castle now." And? You could go. DUh. "And? Go on. I'll be there later" he rolled his eyes and stood up from the bench he was sitting
and walked towards me and what came next was unexpected. He lift me up off the bench and throw me at his shoulder and carried me that way. You know exactly what I did, "Harry! You put me down this instant!" He just chuckled in response so I hit his back all over and over again but I guess it doesn't affect him that much because he wouldn't budge. So I just let him carry me from the garden to the palace. "Oi! Look at my son and your Daughter Stef! They're having fun" and they all laughed at us and Harry just muttered a few profanity "Looks like you've been having a good time Darling" dad said and I shoot him a glare and so Harry set me on the ground and I punched him directly in the Arm. "Aawwh! What was that for?" I gave him my deathliest glare and said through gritted teeth "don't do that again because I swear to Satan if you do, I'll shave your beautiful curls and make you bald!" They all laughed at us but to me and Harry it's no time for laughing. "Oh really? How bout' this?" And he carried me again and walk in circles making me dizzy "Harry please stop" he set me on the ground said "now are you Happy?" I just gave him a glare. "Guys we have good news and bad news" dad said "Bad news sir please?" Harry said and I agreed "the O'brien Domain noted that one of their nuclear plant exploded and there are these creatures that roam around their terrains" and what creatures? "Zombies you mean sir? Those creatures were undead and was turned by the nuclear explosion. They were deadly." Of course Harry was smart at this. He was smart at everything "and what does this have to do with us Dad?" My dad looked at me and said "well, the O'brien Domain was about 6 countries away from ours and that gives us like 8 months to put tall baracades with electric fences around our domain" I nod in understanding "so what could be the good news sir?" Harry asked and his dad answered him "well, Stef and I decided that we are expanding our domains and that we will be merging our kingdoms so it could be much easier to protect the people." And Harry just nod and said "consider it done, when are we going back to gather them all then?" Harry was smart and I give him credit for that. "Oh, we'll be going back right now as in now. Anne and Gemma will be staying here" and by that no words was said as we went off to have work done. Let us be safe dear Lord.

Author's Note:
This story again was ran by science there is no such thing as spells or dark magic here that turns people to undead , just ride with it. :)