Nine

So today is the day that we are going on for the mission. We are going out to save mankind. Stupid is it? What an intro. Well, I havn't seen Harry this past few days. I tried asking Louis but he told me Harry was on training of his own. Harry wasn't here yet and Niall and Zayn were arguing about taking pictures before we leave -They're ONE DIRECTION after all. As I was playing with the hem of my white tank top, I heard Louis talking to somebody and I listened even though I'm facing my back towards them. "Hey man! I thought you're dead!" Louis chuckled but Harry I guess did too "I could've been if it wasn't for ..." he trailed off and I was expecting him to say it was me but then, that name went off his lips "Martina" Martina? Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm the one who catched you! Who tried - I guess I did tried. Okay, I'm turning Ape shit towards this guy right now! "Martina? Cullen? That fucking hot nurse at the HQ? fuck! I Heard she was good in bed! Have you tried it mate?! Good for you Louis! I'm losing my shit towards you too! "Maybe, maybe not" he chuckled and I swear I could hit his face -wait what Am I talking? He is nothing but an enemy to me! This is it, I'm going nuts. "Hey Love! You look like you're ready to kill someone? You okay?" I was frightened to hear Zayn's voice that it made me drop the gun I didn't notice I'm holding "Shit! Sweet motherfuck -" I was cut off by Zayn's hands on my waist and I instantly relaxed "what's wrong babe?" Of course you could've mistaken us to be a couple but I swear we're not, he likes Perrie Anyways. Me and Zayn are more like The best friend thing and not the couple thing. "Nothing babe, I'm just nervous about this. I think we better hit off the road yeah? So we can get there in no time?" He smiled at me and nodded. I turned around and saw Harry's fists being clenched and I met his gaze but he turned away instantly. What is wrong with him "Ouch! Careful with my hands baby. You're crushing them" Wha-? Oh. "Sorry Daddy. I won't do it again" haha it's how me and Zayn act. We flirt with each other. Louis smirked at us. "How about we get you two a room?" Zayn winked at him and said "I think Rin here would love that. Now won't you just love that Baby girl?" I kissed his cheek and said "I would love that but now we have something ahead of that so let's go yeah?" Louis chuckled as we walked our way to the Container van where Liam and Niall were already are with a Grumpy Harry behind us. "What's wrong with you mate?" Zayn asked and I whipped my head around to see Harry glaring at Zayn "Drop it" Zayn shrugged and pulled me closer to him and whispered to me "I think he's jealous about me and you babe" he winked and I laughed "He better be because we looked good together" me and Zayn have this connection siblings have "We should piss him a lot now and try our new power of acting yeah?" I add and he nodded his head rapidly "yeah, let's do that." We both laughed and greeted the other boys "Hey guys" Niall waved at me and Liam hugs me rather tightly "hey! Watch it man, she's mine" Zayn said winking at me "Oh no! Am I?" I gasped fakely "Of course she is" Harry muttered expecting us not to hear. "What did you say?" I snapped at him and he shrugged his shoulder and glared at me and said "I thought we should go? So what's the clog now?" This guy is the end of me! He really is "let's get going babe someone's in their period" I huffed and dragged Zayn towards the van and sat up on our convertable bed which I shared with Zayn "woah, I don't know what is happening with you two! What stucked up your ass too?" I glared at him and huffed "woah babe no hard feelings. I don't want another LQ today." I giggled at him, we seriously looked like a couple. "You should call them you numbskull" I slapped his arm and he smiled at me "What are you fucks waiting for!?" So then we all went on the journey. Let the hell begin. I hate Harry to the bones right now. I think we hate each other really. Why can't he just fuck Martina hard? Urg. No! Don't you ever think I'm jealous! Because I AM NOT! you hear me?! I AM NOT! so shut it.

Author's note:
Sorry Chapter too short. Hahahaha. XD well I promise the Next would be Better than this. Stay tuned.

N.p: Don't let me go.