Twenty Two

After I left Zayn, I grabbed my Credit card and Went to the servants. "Hey! Mr. Damien and Kyle! Can you please change the beds in mine and Zayn's room to a Bigger one? As in Right now? And don't touch anything else. Thanks" I quickly ran and hopped in my Car and drove to the mall directly.

-
I jumped out of the car and sprinted inside - there is no way I'll be wasting my time. I went to the men's section first and shopped a lot of clothes for Zayn. I went to grab a superman shirt and a lot more of those, even pants with Spiderman print. I'm planning to bring back the old us and by that I mean Like the Old US. I went to the girl's area after that and Shopped all Barbie Thingy in it. "May I help you with these Princess?" The Sales man asked kindly and I nodded. "Can you be um. My personal butler for today? I'll pay you. I just need to buy a lot of things." I asked him and he said "Why! Of course M'lady." And we went off to other stores. I shopped a lot of Bed duvets with Super hero prints and barbie prints with pillows too. I grabbed a Big Smiley Carpet that would cover the middle area of the room. Hmmmmn. We went to the kid's section and I both a new tea set with a wood table and chairs. I also grabbed a lot of robots and Barbie dolls. I bought an adventure time hat - Like the hat Finn wore all the time. I bought  slippers too which are in a mickey mouse and minnie mouse doll design. I shopped for almost like 3 hours and it'a now 12:00 p.m. I asked the salesman to have all my things delivered at the castle so he did. Minutes later I was now at the castle waiting for the things I bought. I called a few servants to help me prepare the room. The truck arrived the same time my mum Went outside to check what's happening "Honey what on-" I cut her off because I don't want to talk to her. "Don't talk to me" and I walked over to the salesman who Accepted my offer "Hey, what's your name?" I asked him and he blushed "My names Marvin your highness" Marvin sounds posh "Thank you very much and If you don't mind would you like to come here tommorow? And start working here? I pretty much like you" I told him and he was shocked "Oh my God! I would love to" I nodded and left him because I need to finish this. The servants unloaded the truck and asked me on what to do with all the things I bought. My mother left the moment she saw I don't want to talk. "Let's decorate Mine and Zayn's room. Like right now. Go! We need to finish it by 3:00 p.m" and they all cooperated .
-

I looked at the room and I was so glad about it. The beds were replaced with A batman and barbie Cover. There is a tea set at the right side of the room. The big smiley carpet was layed neatly on the middle. Our wardrobe was full of kiddie kind of clothes. There was a 52 inch flat screen on the Center of the room above a few feet above the carpet with the winnie the pooh Kiddie couch. It looks like before. I checked the time and it was 3:30 p.m now... "Okay guys! Thanks! I'll be adding this on your salary." They all nodded and went out the room. I went to the bathroom and Showered before changing into a barbie Pjs. And Had my hair going Jinky. I ran in the hallway grabbing Zayn's clothes which is a Spiderman Pjs. "ZAYN! ZAYNIE! Wake up. Wake up!" I shook him and he woke up "What?" I grinned at him and hand him the clothes. He gave me a 'What the fuck?' Look. "Just take a shower and change into that! And I'll meet you here." He eyed my costume and Got the message. He grinned and skipped the bed, happily got into my bathroom. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen and grabbed all the Food I bought earlier. I went back to our room and place all the food in my tea  set and after that I went to arrange the movies below the Tv which is composed of disney movies -Our favorites! I went back to my room and saw Zayn wearing the clothes. I covered his eyes "Hey, what is this for?" While laughing "Just go with it." I said while giggling. Finally, we are at the front door of our room. I opened it and went inside leading Zayn. "Okay? Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah! Can I take this off now?" I said 'yes' and the moment he saw the sight, he lift me up and turned me around. "Oh my God! It's like I'm a kid again! Oh my Gosh!" He yelled and we jumped up and down together. "Mr.  Peabody!" He grabbed the Movie and played it. I locked the door and grabbed a few chips and a few Dutch milk. "MOVIE MARATHON!" I yelled and place my butt at the empty space beside Zayn. Before the movie started Zayn kissed my cheeks and said "thank you for doing this." I nodded and kissed his cheek back. "All, for my Handsome brother" he smiled at me "I never thought you would really be my sister" he said and I myself never thought that too "Me too" and by that we grinned at each other and watched the movie.
-
It was now 12:30 a.m and I'm so sleepy "C'mon love. Time for bed" Zayn said while he picked me up bridal style like before and tucked me in bed "Can you please tell me a story till I fall asleep?" I asked him like before and he smiled at me "Okay" he started the story and I listened for a bit till I fell asleep but not without ZAYN saying "goodnight RinRin. Zayn loves you a lot" and I felt the bed move indicating he left to go to his bed. I slept happy that night.

Author's note:
Okay? So whatever the next chapter has more suspense. Hahahaah. Whatever don't forget to vote and comment