Twenty

"I wanna be your last first kiss" the boy said while the little me more like 8 or 7? Just giggled and said "really?" He rolled over me and grabbed my face with his Hands and said "Yes" and then he kissed me on the lips. "I promise to marry you when we're old enough" he said to me and I smiled at him and said "I do"

I've been dreaming about this kid with green eyes but I can't ponder who he is or where he is. I don't know but he seems so familiar and it's so frustrating. Why can't I remember him at all? I stood up from the bed and went to shower it's 10:00 am anyway. After showering I found out that I don't have clothes to wear so I grabbed Zayn's Black Shirt which is big - really big and throw on my ripped skinny jeans with my combat boots. I went outside to find Louis Smiling at me "Hey" he greeted "Hi Lou, where you heading?" He smiled wider and said "Me? You mean we? We are going out to help the poor is that okay with you?" He is charitable. Oh it's so heart warming. I love the poor really and Louis Loves them too. I can't help but hug Louis and he hugged me back but is it wrong to say Harry is warmer? Or more comfortable? Uuurgggh. I really need to stop it and focus on Louis. "Hey! Where are you taking my sister?" Zayn said out of no where and so I approach him and Hug him "Goodmorning to you too Brother" and he smiled down at me. "So where are you taking her Louis?" He said at Louis and I can't help but giggle at his protectiveness and Louis seems to be afraid of Zayn for the matter it's cute. It's like a brother vs. Suitor on a first date. "On a date? Is that okay with you?" Louis asked and Zayn laughed at his face "Look what we got here! The TOMMO making a move! What a Miracle! Hahahaha" Louis glared at him and I smack his head "Don't be rude on my suitor Zayn" I said sternly and Zayn held his hands up in mock defense "Okay! Okay but bring her home before 9:30" I groan "How about 10?" Louis said and I smiled at him "No! 9:30 is my decision" Zayn countered. Louis smirked "I'm still the oldest here so you should follow what I say Malik. What I say is I return her at midnight and that's the end of discussion" and I did the happy dance and Went to hug Louis while poking my tounge out at Zayn. "Okay okay! Hahahaha. Fine just return her in one piece" and by that we went our way.

-*
Louis and I are now in an orphanage speaking to kids and Playing with them. It's really Lovely to see Louis Holding a kid in his arms. This day is going on very well but I can't help but think about Harry still. I know it's wrong to lead A person but I can't tell if I'm leading Louis Or what. I know I like Louis and I don't know if I like Harry at all. It's really confusing if you're in my case you know? "You know? I know you like Harry A lot than me." Louis said And I was shocked to hear it from him.

Louis' Pov
I know she likes Harry and Harry likes her too. I really like her but I can't just take my brother's girl from him even when I liked that girl a lot. I'm stopping myself before I fall too hard for her, hell I've fallen 6 Feet already. "You know? I know you like Harry A lot than me" it hurts to say it but I know it's the right thing to do. She looks taken a back by my words. "Wha what?" She asked and it took me lot of effort to not cry. "I know you like him. He likes you too I can assure you that" she stared at me "I thought you like me? Why are you giving me to him? I don't get you" She said and I can feel hurt on her tone "Trust me it hurts me to give you away but we both know that You're thinking of him while we're together. I like you, I really do. You belong to Harry, Rin and I'm stopping this before I fall to hard. I don't want to get hurt again." I told her. "I'm sorry Lou. I'm so sorry" she started apologizing to me and it's not necessary "No Rin it's okay. I'm okay, I'm used to Harry always getting the girl at the end you know? SO it's not a big deal" I said. Yes, Harry always gets everything. It's okay really he's my brother and I love him. "Oh Lou. I'm so sorry" Can we just make this like simple? "NO. It really is fine Rin. Er you could be my best friend instead. Zayn's not your best friend anyways he is your brother so he doesn't count" She smiled at me and nodded. "I like that Idea." And so we spend the day together.

Rin's Pov
I feel sorry for Louis but Yeah it was the best idea. I'm glad he ended it first and not me coz' I won't have the balls to do that - I don't even have balls? Where did I got that idea? Fuck. Now, Louis and I decided that we continue our little Dating thing today and we start the Best friend thing tommorow. We walked hand in hand to my room. "I enjoyed today Mr. TOMMO" I told him while I'm still at my Door. "I as well Ms. Connor" and I did what I thought was the best idea I kissed him. It took him time to kiss back and we kissed for almost 10 years just kidding for just like 6 minutes. He gently pulled back and gave me a 'what was that for' look but smirked anyways. "That was my goodbye kiss to my crush" I told him and he kissed me again and pulled back a couple minutes later "And that was mine" He said and I hugged him "Bye Crush" and he smiled at me "Bye crush" and He kissed my temple and said "Now go inside and get some sleep. I don't want your brother who is basically my brother too, Kill me because I kept kissing his sister." We both laughed and as I was Going to turn the knob I heard Louis said 'wait' so I turned to him and asked him "what?" He looks troubled "Zayn was your brother right? He is my brother too. Does that mean I kissed my Sister?" What? Why is he? Is he serious? This kid is something really "yeah I guess" and shook his head and laugh to himslef "I'm glad you're not really my sister or else I would have gone insane to think that I kissed my Sis. It's gross" We both laughed again and I told him to knock it off "You should sleep babe. It's midnight." After that he walked to his room which is Beside mine and Zayn's Room and I gave him a flying kiss goodnight and I entered my room. I saw Zayn Asleep so I went to sleep too after changing into PjS. Goodnight Curly Haired Harry.

Harry's Pov
I saw them both at the Rin's door. It hurts to see Louis Kiss him and what hurts more is Rin kissed him first. I don't know how to feel it. I draw back fron the hole in my door and Went directly to bed praying that a Certain girl will remember me and please remember me soon.

Author's note:
Okay the next chap. Will be more Whatever. Hahahaha. Just stay tuned Alright? Good good.

Hey? Can I ask you a question?
'What would you do if the girl you like is the same girl your brother like?'