Five

It's been 2 months now and everyone seems to be closer than ever except me and Harry of course. We hated each others gutts. Luke and I have been closer too but not that close. I spend 2 months researching for a cure or a vaccin but to my dismay I can't find anything. "Niall mate! How was the Researching? Any new info?" Harry asked Niall. Well here we are in mine and Harry's study room - our parents decided to have our study rooms be shared by both of us to PLAN easier. They were wrong! Because all the time we spend together, we keep on arguing. "Not at all mate. Liam and I have been spending all our time on researching but we can't really accomplish anything if we don't have something to study with like a sample of a zombie flesh or anything?" Didn't I told you? Well Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry was now buddy buddy. They even called themselves One Direction! "RinRin. How was your Training been doing?" Harry was mocking me and the other boys see his actions sweet! How could it be sweet? "It's been doing fine Thank you for asking Harold" I smirked at the nickname. He hates it when I call him that. "Welcome" he muttered through gritted teeth. I smiled at him fakely and turned around. "A sample you mean Niall?" Niall nodded and I sighed "looks like were having an adventure." And by that I went out to call my dad and King Desmond
-

"That was insane! You could get hurt!" My dad said and I shook my head "Dad. I'm big enough, I've been trained to do stuff like this." Well I've been trained to do things like shoot a gun, use a sword, a knife and I've been in Black Belt in Taekwondo and Karate and even Judo. "I'll be going with her." Harry said and his dad smiled at him and my dad too "Consider me and Zayn too, your Highness" Louis butted in which I'm thankful for. Mine and Harry's parents could've thought of different things from Harry's statement. You know? They're pretty Assuming sometimes. "Consider me and Liam coming too sir" Niall presented himself too. Niall was good at the Soldier department too just a little wiser and nerdy than the others so is Liam. "Now, you see father... I've got 2 scientist excluding myself, 5 soldiers- for the 2 scientist can do battles too excluding myself and 1 Doctor which is me but we all know I can do all" I said with pleading eyes. "I consider it" yes! Yes! This could be a hell of an adventure. "THANKS-" I was cut off by my father "But you should stay here for a month and prepare, train with Harry and prepare all the things you need on your journey" I thought it was something I can't do or Can't handle "Of course father" 1 month is all we need and I can still be with Luke with that.
-
The 6 of us are planning our get away at the study room. "We need a big container Van." That was very clever of Niall to say. "Lets not put beds in it so we could fit and all" Liam said "Okay, lets just put foams in it and comforters as well." Louis said "we will load it with Guns and ammos, more ammos for the matter" Zayn said "we will load it with food and first aid kits and All okay?" I said and I turned to look at Harry and found out he was staring at me intently "words of wisdom Styles" he was lost of words and shook his head "I'm sorry, I got lost" I smiled playfully at him "I know, lot of men got Lost staring at me." He gave me a disgusted look and said "Babe, don't flatter yourself." I chuckled and the boys laugh "Stop it. Now we need to have things to contain samples, and stuff like those" we all nodded "we need to have the Driving and Wingman sched" I said and they all agreed.

-
We discussed matters for almost 4 hours now. "We need to Put gasoline at our Van too you know?" I nodded to Harry, we are the only ones left because the boys need to go home too. "Flashlights and other stuff" Harry nodded we almost have 10 pages of the things we need to bring and whatnot. "How about we Find this things tommorow with the lads and Start The day after tommorow at training?" I nodded and I feel my eyes getting heavy "We need to have suits too Right Haz? the ones that is thick enough so if a Zombie attack he cannot bite us? Yeah?" Harry stayed silent and I looked at him "what?!" I snapped and he just smiled at me "you just called me Haz" oh, and? Is that important? "OH yeah? And what?" He just shook his head and said "lets finish this tommorow, goodnight Rinnie" I glared at him but I can't help but smile at him "goodnight Asshole" he stuck his tounge out and said in reply "Don't dream about me being Naked Bitch" and by that he flashed me a smile and waved goodbye leaving me stunned. I walked into my room and And I fell asleep instantly.

"Uuh... Ha- Harry hmmm". So good.
Harry thrusted in and out off me
"Faster , Oh God! Haaarrry!" He was panting and grunting and moaning the same time "Uhm close, I'm close uuurgh. Faster. Aaaaah, Faster." Harry goes Faster and Faster and Harder and Harder "Aaaaaaaah. HAAARRRRY"

I woke up panting. What the fuck is that about? Damn. Oh my God! I'm soaking wet. Did I just had a wet dream about Harry? Fuuck! No! Oh my Glob! I need to drink water. I stood up and went out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and squeeked when I saw a figure - A figure I was hoping not to see right now. Not after that fucking dream. "What are you doing at the kitchen at 2 in the morning?" I asked him and I saw him flustered. "I could ask you the same question Love" I nodded, not in the mood to have a fit with him. "Couldn't sleep that's all." He looked at me and flashed me a smile "Couldn't sleep either." He muttered something in his breath that sounds like 'stupid fucking dream' speaking about dreams - Yuck! Fuck no! I'm not talking about that! "Well I gotta head upstairs to sleep. Goodmornight Hazza" I waved at him and went upstairs. I finally found my sleep when I saw darkness consume my vision.

Author's note:
Wet dreams... well, stay tuned