Thirteen

It has been 3 days now since we left Swift's domain. I remember talking to the kids before we left.

Flashback
"Hey kids. Your sister was a crazy bitch" they laughed, why are they laughing? I just did insulted their sister! What's wrong with their genes? "We know, she kept throwing herself at Harry. That girl is crazy! I don't know how mom and dad made her" Zach said and Zarrah smacked him in the head, in a second I thought she's going to throw a fit because Zach and I insulted their sister but I thought wrong. Oh how I thought wrong "I don't have any Idea either , maybe dad Played In-or-out-Am-I-in-or-out in the wrong hole. I swear that girl is crazier than what she looked like, she even threw herslef at my Best friend Bleau Mc'Donoughe and we were like 8 when that happend! And Bleau was like 'I lost my virginity over your sister' that scarred him for life" the three of us laughed so hard that we did not Saw Harry coming "Hey, you're picking up on your sister again? Where are your manners guys? But I swear that Bleau accident was all my fault, I didn't give her some of my sweet juice" Zach snickered and Zarrah Looked at him in the eyes "More like Whipped cream Haz" And that caused me to fall to the ground laughing my ass off. "This kids are the death of me Styles" Harry help me up and said "Kids, we really need to go now. Be careful okay?" The kids nodded and they both Hugged Harry and me while Zach hesitated. "What's wrong babe?" I asked him "Uh. When you uh maybe have a uh time can we ah go out yeah? Like a date or something?" How old is he? Well he was not thinking straight "Bitch please you're like 10? Do I look like Taylor Swift?" Zarrah laughed, Zach frowned and it made me feel guilty so I did what I did - I flirted with him, I'm sorry God! "Nah, I'll date you anyways because you're handsome. More attractive than Harry The curly Boy" I winked at him and he did the craziest thing ever that Harry even stepped in the situation. He kissed me! "Hey kid. Don't eat my Girlfriend's face" girlfriend what?! But before I can react Harry dragged me practically out of there and waved goodbye at them "Zarrah Likes Zayn A lot, she might Cry if she found out You had Zayn" what was he talking about? Oh, yeah he thought me and Zayn was a thing. "Well then, good thinking BOYFRIEND" I winked at him and he just shrugged.

Okay so pretty much that. Harry and I's Status? Closer these days. We talk like two friends and we are even the ones on duty right now. It was 9:00 pm and we are heading to the next domain which I don't know the name of "Where are we heading Haz?" I asked him and he looked at me for a moment before looking back at the road "We're heading to Beiber domain" Oh, I don't know who ruled the kingdom. It's bigger than the Swift's and much nicer, I just hope there are no Girls here. "Hey, Haz do you mind me asking?" I'm asking him who gave that Necklace "Shoot, I won't dodge" what a pun. Pffft. "Who gave that paper plane necklace?" Harry slammed the breaks and we went forward. I even heard Zayn said 'Fuck you Harry! I was having sex with Rin on my Dreams' I know that's a joke but that triggered Harry to stiffen more and Clenched his Jaw "Sorry, won't talk about it. I get it. Sorry, just drive" and so he did what I told him to, without talking. It really might be a tough subject for him. Oh, poor Harry. I was surprised by his next move "She got in a car accident with her brother during my birthday, she was so excited to meet me and so was I. It was my 13th birthday. After the accident , she was in a comma and she lost her Memory... After that she kinda hated me and I don't know why. Her brother was missing by the way." He shook his head trying not to cry I guess. "Hey, that's okay. She must be a bitch then like me" He smiled sadly "you do love her do you? From the start" he nodded and smiled "yeah I did, even though she hates my gutts." I laughed at what he said. "She's lucky to have you then, because you are a great guy. She really must be a bitch so much to hate you for such Unknown reason" whoever this girl is I would love to smack some sense to her. I feel sorry for Harry but I can't deny the fact that I'm sad because he already loves someone. "Thanks, for listening" he seemed so uncertain, it's like he's avoiding something or hiding it from me or something near that assumption. He quickly covered his uncertainty by doing the most Corniest thing ever "Knock knock?" He urged me to follow "who's there?" He smiled, I can't help but smile too because of those dimples that captivate me very much "Hula" I continued the play "Hula Who?" Then he said "Ppp" I really don't get it until it hit me it was Hulahoop. "You are the worst Clown I've ever met." I laughed at him "Hey, Are you a corn field?" I asked him, he seemed confused "no. Why?" I stared at him and said "Because you are so CORNY" he burst out laughing and shook his head. "That was so stupid, I need to laugh." I smiled at him. We continued sharing stories and stuff like that and those. We shared jokes and secrets. Louis even got mad at us because we are too noisy. Who can blame us? He is Harry Styles for fuck's sake! He can't make funny jokes. We still need to drive a few miles to reach the castle and move forward to the next destination. From the Swift's domain we found out that Zombies are attracted to sound. We have been into zombie killing the few days. We are running out of food and Gas and ammos. We need to refill everything. "Hey, both of you need to sleep" Louis said while Liam took care of The steering wheel. "Sleep tight Babe" Harry said and I snuggled up at Zayn's chest and he hugged me back. "Goodnight Harry" I whispered and closed my eyes hoping for a better sleep in the presense of my Fake brother. "Sleep Rin" was the last thing Zayn told me before we went back to sleep.

Author's note:
This will have a turn and twist. Follow the story. It may ONLY have 20 or 25 or more chapters though.