𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

!!TW: old chapter, possibly cringe!!

𝘼 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝,
"Surely you'll find your sibling soon, they can't be far from here!" you said with enthusiasm. "Maybe.. thanks for the help, I had tons of things to do" "No problem, keep safe and good luck on finding your sibling!" "Thanks!"

You and traveller parted ways and her/his (depending on which mc you use/want) figure disappeared into the sky with her/his companion.

You sighed, you had helped traveller for a couple reasons. Not only was that the only thing you could do to help but you had nothing to do lately. You debated calling for Xiao but didn't want to disturb him. You had actually decided you'd visit wangshu inn to see if Xiao was there, it wasn't particularly far anyway.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴ
'Right.. Xiao is usually upstairs I think. I'll bring the almond tofu to make sure he doesn't straight-up ignore me' you thought. "Uhm, Xiao? You there?" You called out slightly, not wanting to actually look. "...who's there?" Xiao said, not waiting for an answer and teleporting in front of you. "Oh, what do you need? Is there some demon around here?" he asked, a small blush visible as he looked into your eyes. "No, you idiot. I brought you food." You scolded him slightly. "Oh, i see. Is it by any chance, almond tofu?" "Yep!" "Ah uhm.. thanks. Can you shut your eyes for a moment?" "Sure?". You shut your eyes as you felt a hand on yours and a sudden change of wind. Without warning, you opened your eyes. You noticed the change of scenery that Xiao had supposedly teleported you to. "Come." "Right, coming.". You arrived at a tree and sat down underneath with Xiao, he started eating his food as you rested your head on his shoulder. "Do you.. want some?" Xiao asked, glancing at his shoulder. "No, I ate with traveller earlier. I'll just eat something when I get back as well, heh."  "I thought you said you ate with traveller?" "Yeah, what's wrong with making sure I don't starve. I fight people and all sorts of things each day! I therefore need to eat." "Mortals.. what a weird way of putting it." "Huh?" "Forget it."

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴ
"It's getting late, Y/n. You should get back to your home soon" Xiao sighed. "Yeah but I may or may not have something to tell you." You chuckled with a blush, looking away. "..very well, Y/n. I don't suppose you could tell me now?" "Uhm.. I'm not really sure how to put this." "..take your time, mortal." A small blush was present on his face, he usually wore a small blush when it came to you and him together. You had realised your feelings for him not too long ago when you happened to fall into his chest after talking with a friend. He hadn't shown much emotion but instead carried you to wangshu inn and waited with you. "Y/n.. your very spaced out." A tint of worry filled Xiao's eyes. "Ah uhm! Yeah I'm fine haha." "..do tell me what you wanted to please" "right uhm.. I've been feeling something for you lately and I can't-" you paused for a moment as Xiao raised his eyebrows. "I can't seem to recognise it as anything but love." Xiao's eyes widened and a big blush spread to his cheeks. "I know I'm a mortal and your immortal and all that but.. I wanted to know how you felt towards me." Xiao had a distressed look on his face, he was confused, very. He had told himself not to get into large bonds with people but you seemed an acception. "I.. I suppose I accept your feelings if that's what your saying." "HUH WHAT? YOUR NOT SERIOUS RIGHT?" Xiao sighed and gave you kiss on the cheek.

"𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"