𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
                       𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                  𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                        ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. #𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧,
causing any people outside to be swept off their feet and covered in wetness. Paimon didn't bother complaining for once and held onto Lumine roughly, as Lumine held on Paimon back. Of course, neither stayed on their feet and were swept over. 'The wind is getting way too heavy, it's cold and and I'm way too wet..' Lumine thought, Paimon feeling the same.

Suddenly, they heard a small gasp come from not far away. "Never has it been this bad..oh goodness" a voice shouted out over the loud weather. Lumine looked out if curiosity, Paimon looking too. 'Huh?' Lumine didn't recognise the person, they seemed local though. All of a sudden, Lumine felt something grab ahold of her. A person.

Lumine didn't have enough energy, she passed out after being grabbed. She could hear a scared voice belonging to Paimon, and another voice sounding worried. "Hey? Hey there? Are you alright there?" you asked, carrying Lumine and grabbing Paimon into the warm quickly.

"Paimon never wants to walk again—or fly!" paimon complained as you boiled some water. "I can't blame you, but you might want to walk or fly to the guest room. It's a lot warmer then in here" you explained, chuckling slightly. Paimon gave a slightly annoyed look before flying off to the guest room, leaving you to care for traveller.

Soon, the winds and rain died down and Lumine seemed to be healed. There was just one problem, Lumine hadn't woke up yet. That problem was not only worrying but annoying—Paimon complains all day and everyday about everything.

"Hu....Aether?" a startled voice muttered, slowly coming to her senses. Paimon stared for a moment, debating whether to say something useful or useless. Lumine's eyes widened as she turned to you, then relaxing more when they saw Paimon with you. "Hey! You left paimon all alone and bored—as good as Y/n's food can be, I don't wanna sit around all day!" Paimon suddenly shouted, scolding her slightly. "Ha, thanks Paimon." You said, a slight smile tugging at your face.

You turned to Lumine, smiling brightly. "Hey uhm.. I'm Y/n L/n, I've heard of you before. It was an honour taking care of you, traveller". Lumine stared for a moment before nodding, "thank you for taking care of me, y/n. Sorry for Paimon..". "Huh?!" Paimon screeched. "It's alright, Paimon is pretty good emergency food anyway" "WHAT? PAIMON ALREADY TOLD YOU—"

You sighed, turning away. Lumine turned away too, walking towards you and giving you a small hug. You hugged back and Lumine muttered something,

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦"

A-rather-late-TW: !!BADLY WRITTEN BC YEAH!!