𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

Modern au (also known as school au)

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮",
the blue-haired boy muttered to the ginger and h/c. "No, stop being a scaredy-cat and tell us!" Childe cooed, Y/n nodding heavily in agreement. "Your agreeing with this asshole?!" Scaramouche screeched at you, breaking his act of not caring. "Of course I am—I'd do anything to know who you fell for" you replied, a smirk present on your face as Childe chuckled next to you. "Well..is it not rather obvious to you guys?" a voice asked from behind Scaramouche, signora. "Hm, is it supposed to be?" You muttered, causing Scaramouche to roll his eyes.

"It's obviously Y/n" she suddenly said, making Childe's eyes widen before falling into you with laughter. "BAHA— S-scaramouche fell i-in love with you" he said before over-exaggerating his laugh once again. Signora gave an unimpressed look towards Childe as Scaramouche stood completely motionless.

All of a sudden, you felt cold hands grab onto yours. You didn't get a chance to look up before feeling yourself being dragged off by the hands, you noticed they didn't seem aggressive since Signora and Childe showed no fear whatsoever. You could hear Childe screeching as you were dragged off by Scaramouche, I-I seriously can't believe it—poor little Y/n HA".

Scaramouche came to a halt before letting go of your hands, avoiding eye contact completely. You blushed heavily as you remembered the conversation before, wanting to ask if it was true. Slowly you spoke up, "Hey uhm..is it really true?". He locked eyes with you, a slight blush present on his cheeks. "Obviously.." he muttered. Silence filled the air as you thought of what to say—you had been teasing Scaramouche and asking if he was in love with anyone for ages;you never imagined he would actually be in love with you.

"Scaramouche...I..I love you too, alright?" You stuttered out, making sure it was loud enough to not have to repeat yourself. You could almost sense him widening his eyes and questioning his hearing. "Stop being stupid—I said I love you too" you blurted out, not meaning to sound so aggressive. A small smirk appeared on Scaramouche's face and he cupped your cheek with his hand. You blushed badly, causing you to sigh heavily in embarrassment. "...trying to sound threatening whilst confessing to someone? Really?" he asked, chuckling. You didn't answer and took the opportunity to crash your lips into his, the kiss didn't last long but certainly satisfied Scaramouche and you. He let go of your face and held your hand to his chest, smiling slightly.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯..."