𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
                         𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                      𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
                            P L A T O N I C

                      𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭                            P L A T O N I C

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚,
her eyes widening. "Big sister Jean.. I'm so sorry that they're not awake yet, I'm trying to get them healed quickly but they took a rather big hit!" Barbara quickly apologised, a desperate look of pity on her face. "Don't worry...it's not your fault, please just tell me if they wake anytime soon" Jean replied, a light smile on her face. Barbara calmed slightly before nodding and looking at you with a hopeful smile.

Jean had been requested by some knights not long later for help so she had to leave, leaving you in Barbara's care. After Barbara healed the injury's that you had got, she left you to sleep a while. She didn't leave your side but made sure any other people who needed help were cared for too.

You groaned slightly, noticing the change of scenery. "Huh..." you let out a relieved sigh. Suddenly, Barbara appeared next to you. "Y/n! Your awake.. Please don't get injured like that again, you worried Jean a lot.. and other people of course" she said, a small smile present on her face as she looked at you. "I see.. thank you, Barbara. I'm sorry for worrying people, I'll try not to do that again" you replied, smiling back at her.

Suddenly, Jean appeared not far away. She gave a sigh of relief as soon as she saw you and thanked Barbara quickly. "I'm sorry Jean, I hope I didn't cause much trouble" you apologised as she approached you. Not bothering to answer, she hugged you tightly.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐭-𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.