𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
                         𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                       𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                        ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝙕𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙,
lost in thought as he remembered your laughs and smiles you would show him all the time.

He was quite sure the warm feeling he would feel around you was love; after all, it seems everyone falls in love in the end. Although Zhongli couldn't imagine himself falling for anyone, he was atleast happy that he fell for an immortal being and not a mortal.

Suddenly, your voice woke him from his thoughts. "Morax? Are you alright?" you questioned with a small smile. "Ah yes, thank you Y/n. Would you care for any wine?" he replied, smiling back at you. "Right. No thank you to the wine—it seems I've had enough for now, thank you though." you muttered, a blush appearing on your face as you looked into his eyes. "I see, care to join me outside?" he asked, throwing his hand out towards you. You nodded and took his hand, making him lead you to a bench.

The stars shone brightly as Zhongli gripped your hand lightly, giving you a thoughtful look.

"𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦? 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨."