𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
      𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.

𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪,
almost as if he wasn't gonna ever let you go. Kaeya was extremely clingy when he was drunk—it had its perks but his clingy side is pretty stupid.

As cute or hot he looks when he's drunk sometimes, he seems to forget everything around him. Apart from the obvious knowledge of who people are, usually that is. Kaeya misunderstands situations pretty badly when he's drunk too, you could be sitting on a chair away from everyone and he'll accuse some person of touching you randomly (poor person 💀).

As goofy as he can be, he's also pretty flirty. It's surprising he doesn't just go around and flirt with everyone but instead he flirts with you continuously. That's how you got the courage to confess to him actually, his drunk self has let out a couple of secrets and hints before that happened to boost your confidence when asking Kaeya out.

Kaeya buried his face in your neck, his hands hugging your back. "Kaeya, I have someone to meet.. I already told you once." You muttered, knowing he drank on purpose to stop you going. "Hm..but I wanna stay with you" he replied, his voice slightly more husky then usual. A blush spread to your face, maybe if I said the person was in a relationship then he'd let me go, or atleast not fuss over it again if I need to reschedule with them. "Alright.. just today, okay? Tomorrow, I'm gonna meet up with them. They're in a relationship—so there's nothing to worry about" you said, a slight sigh as your eyes struggled to stay open.

Suddenly, you felt yourself being carried by Kaeya. You didn't protest as he put you on his bed and shut the door. He nodded at you before hugging you, resulting in you both falling asleep until the morning.

"𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨."