𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
       𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

3rd person pov (I think)
𝙇𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚,
She was so close to reuniting with her brother; she had to be! She hoped so atleast..

Lumine was pretty hopeful before her and Aether temporarily reunited; she thought he'd want to come with her straight away or maybe he'd want to find somewhere they could call home like they once did but instead he walked through that portal..

Lumine was really just looking for her brother but couldn't help but fall for a friend she met along her journey. As much as Lumine wouldn't admit it, she really could do with some help once in a while— and that's exactly what Y/n gave her.

Y/n and Lumine had done favours for eachother before, meaning that neither owed the other. Lumine was used to not getting much back from people so when Y/n asked to be friends and help eachother,  she was pretty happy inside.

In present time, a door could be heard opening, slowly but steadily. Lumine turned to look at the door with a confused look, ready to take her weapon out, before noticing her (somewhat) crush appear at the door. "Lumine, do you want to eat together maybe? Just since you don't seem to have had lunch yet haha" they asked, chuckling to make it seem less-awkward. "Ah, that'd be nice I suppose.. Thank you Y/n" Lumine replied. "Of course, anything for a great friend like you" Y/n gushed.

A big smile appeared on traveller's face as she headed out to lunch with Y/n, hand in hand.

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺?.."

I tried but it's hard idk