𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
                           𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                         𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                      ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮/𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮.

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤'𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢,
ignoring the teacher scowling the rest of his class. His eyes landed on a certain h/c classmate, the classmate not acknowledging his stare.

Finally, lunch came. Usually, everyone loves lunch at school—no work and getting to speak to their friends. Xiao would usually agree that lunch is good but lately he's been avoiding sitting with anyone. For one reason: prom. He didn't get why they even had a prom, is it just some weird dance for couples? Everyone starts talks about prom as soon as it's announced, planning stupid confessions towards their desired date.

Xiao hadn't thought about it much, he tried not to think of it all. Of course, that was impossible with everyone screaming about it all day. When Xiao did properly think about it, he could only think of one person. Y/n. He wasn't going to admit it but he had a strong liking towards them and was rather protective if anyone got too close for comfort.

He hadn't planned on coming but was told that you didn't have to do homework if you came—so, of course he decided to come in the end. Before he knew it, there was 3 days until the prom and he knew he didn't wanna go alone. As much as he liked to be alone, going to a prom alone is just plain sad. Even if going with a friend, he atleast wouldn't be alone. So, Xiao decided to ask someone.
That someone was obviously you.

Xiao held his phone, waiting for you to reply to his text.
____________________________________
𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨
Hey can you meet me out front right now?

𝐘/𝐧
I'll be right there, one second.

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨
Okay.
____________________________________

After a moment or so, Y/n appeared in front of Xiao, panting heavily. Xiao waited for your breathing to calm down before a small blush spread on his cheeks.

"So, what was it you needed? Take your time!" You asked, a blush dusted on your cheeks. You hoped he was gonna confess to you, or ask you to the prom. Or just ask to be friends—since he didn't seem to call you a friend. He nodded before answering, "Listen, I'm only gonna ask this once.. I-...will you go to the prom with me? We can go as friends, I really don't mind". You turned red and your eyes sparkled at him, "of course I'll go with you!". He let out a small sigh of relief before being embraced by you, "so, are we going as friends or?..". "I suppose it's your choice,  I'd happily go with you as more as a friend though..." you replied, hoping he'd confess some type of feeling towards you.

"𝘐'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.."