𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬,
not noticing the blue-haired presence sitting across you.

"It seems master Diluc isn't accompanying you even now—I don't get his problem" Kaeya started, his voice hinting at the pity he felt. You sat in peaceful silence before looking at him, "It's not like he actually loves me nor likes me, it's called arranged marriage for a reason". Kaeya let out a hum before a small smile appeared on his face, his eyes showing nothing but mischief.

He suddenly got out his chair and held his hand out to you, "Say, why not dance with me for a bit?". You hesitated before nodding slowly and replying, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt..". He gave a satisfied look to your reply and grabbed your hand, pulling you up. He walked with you towards the dance floor and proceeded to dance with you until someone came up to you two around 3 minutes into the second dance.

"Hm, who is it that wants to meet me then?" Kaeya asked, letting go of your waist. Not replying, the man led Kaeya off to meet whoever. Kaeya waved with a playful wink and walked off, leaving you alone. You hummed lightly and walked away from the dance floor, feeling slight relief that no eyes were on you and that the noise was quieter than before.

You found yourself sitting outside, staring off at the sky as you thought about a certain someone. Diluc. You wondered if he even liked you as a peer nevermind a lover; you didn't blame him but couldn't help but hate the awkward silence between you two whenever you were alone. You didn't want an arranged marriage but you were grateful that it wasn't with some weirdo.

After a moment, you heard a huff. You looked around to find nothing, and questioned if you were hearing things. 'Weird..maybe I truly am going slightly crazy these days' you thought, letting out an unamused sigh.

Suddenly, you felt heavy breathing against your neck. You froze, unsure what to do. Hands gripped your waist as you slowly recognised who it was by his gloves. "You know, it's considered rather weird to dance with your lovers brother." he stated, his grip on your waist getting slightly tighter. You flushed red due to the sudden contact your bodies were in, not moving an inch. "And it's also considered rather rude to ignore someone.. Though I doubt your ignoring me completely due to your red figure" he continued, his grip loosening a bit.

"Me and Sir Kaeya are nothing but friends, neither of us have any weird intentions..." you muttered before you felt slight confidence. "Even if I stated we don't have any weird intentions, I can't help but notice that you wouldn't really care anyway." you said, hiding a small smirk. You noticed Diluc's eyes widen before grabbing your chin in his hands and giving you an annoyed look, "You really ought to remember that we're lovers, Y/n". "Right.. because lovers totally sit in silence and avoid eachother all day?" you snapped slightly, a blush present on your face due to him grabbing your chin. His eyes widen again before you heard him sigh in disappointment, dropping your chin from his hands.

"..Listen, Y/n. I really want to get to know you more and make it up to you but I can't do that if Kaeya's gonna flirt with you." He suddenly said, your eyes widening at his comment. "You—what?! Kaeya isn't flirting with me, he just had some weird thing where he flirts with basically anyone" you defended him, causing Diluc to glare at you. "Stop defending him and remember what I said please" he muttered before clearing his throat, "Would you care to accompany me somewhere private?". You nodded in defeat before feeling him grab your hand into his own, both of you having blushes on your cheeks.