𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Right uh-
Happy Valentine's Day! Even if you don't have anyone to share it with, hope it/its  gone/going/went  well for you. I myself am eating chocolate and reading/writing fanfics because I'm a lonely f>ck.

ANWAY! Because it's Valentine's, I decided I'd do a valentine scenario thing with some characters. I tried to do the ones I already did so far.

Might be kinda modern au but??

𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢:
-He'll get you your favourite chocolate or sweets/candy and some flowers (if you don't like flowers or your allergic then idk).
-He plans out a nice thing for you two where it ends with you two laying on the grass, staring at the stars above you two.

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨:
-He just hangs out with you more, he tries to do stuff for you and he might be slightly more affectionate towards you for a day.
-He'll get you something and give it to you at the end of the day.

𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜:
-classic gentleman, he'll bring you somewhere to eat at the end of the day.
-You go home together and hug until you fall asleep together.

𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚:
-Just spends the day at home with you, he gives you a couple gifts in the morning.
*he made you breakfast too*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞:
-takes you somewhere expensive and lets you get stuff you want then takes you to a restaurant.
-you then go home together to watch something.

𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞:
-She'll get you some chocolate and do something you both like to do with you.
-you fall asleep together whilst you watch something back at home.

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧:
-tries to do work in the morning then asks you on a date for Valentines.
-you *obviously* accept and then you two go to a restaurant where you talk about things for ages (and eat).
-she had to leave to finish some work but quickly came back as soon as she could to hug you at home.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞:
-Needy for attention mf.
-you just order food to your home, what's wrong with takeaway food anyway.
-he gives you something expensive before watching something with you until you sleep.

𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢:
-takes you somewhere nice, doesn't forget his wallet for once.
-he decided to take you out for lunch and do a bunch of things with you until the day ended (not sexual stuff but if your that needy then idk).

𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨:
-gives you a portrait of you and some flowers.
-takes you around his pretty-looking garden.

𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚:
-F L O W E R S
-does some cooking with you, because why not.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲.