𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚,
all you could think of was one person. Diluc.

Was he okay? Was he hurt or hungry? Sad? These were questions that couldn't help but flow through your mind as you sat down. Ever since a little interaction you and Diluc had, you hadn't been able to get him off your mind.

You were at the tavern with Kaeya at the moment, Venti by your left side and Kaeya by your right side. You hadn't really wanted to drink but you felt left out so you had a small bit of wine, big mistake. You disliked the taste rather a lot and had no idea how people chugged it down like animals (idc if you like the taste of wine just pretend or something idk) that hadn't drunk for hours.

"Maybe I'll just have a grape juice, Charles. Would you mind?" You asked with a chuckle at the end. "Of course, one moment" he replied, getting on with his work. "I see, not interested in wine then Y/n?" Kaeya suddenly asked, bearing a smirk. "Not really, I appreciate you taking me to try some though." You replied, trying not to roll your eyes at Kaeya's obvious amusement. His face softened and he went back to drinking whilst Venti drunk way too much at a time.

"Y/n?" A voice suddenly said, causing you to turn.
Diluc? "Oh uhm.. Master Diluc? Is there anything you need?" You asked, slight blush dusted on your cheeks. "No not really, I came to inform people that the tavern is closing soon though." he answered, crossing his arms slightly. "Right, I see" you awkwardly replied. Suddenly, Diluc reached for your hand. Your face went bright red as he studied your face with an interested facial expression, "I'm sorry to get in your business but you don't seem the type to drink, Y/n. Are you alright?"  He asked, ignoring your red face. "N-no, I'm fine. And about the drinking.. I decided I'd just get grape juice in the end, I'm not gonna say wine is a favourite of mine." You answered as the red on your face cooled down. "I see". An awkward silence rushed over you two.

"If it isn't master Diluc, hey?" A voice suddenly said, sounding rather amused. "Kaeya." Diluc muttered. Kaeya let out a fake gasp, "Is master Diluc holding my precious friend's hand? Oh what's this, are you hitting on Y/n?". Your face flushed red once again, looking down so nobody could see your expression. Diluc looked surprised for a moment before looking the other way, "Stop it now, Kaeya. You know full well I'm not doing that..". "Aww, sorry master diluc! I thought maybe you were returning her feelings, so mean of you not to!" He whined out in an amused voice.

You stared, realising what he said. Suddenly, you felt your hand being yanked by Diluc and before you could process anything, you were in a room, just him and you. "Master Diluc?.. Is there such I-I could help you with?" You asked, trying to act normal. "May you explain what Kaeya was referring to?" "Ah uhm that..? You see— I was just gonna leave the tavern so if you don't mind.." you started.

You suddenly felt a soft feeling on your lips.
Diluc was kissing you. After a moment, he pulled away. His cheeks had a small blush on them as he avoided eye-contact. "I apologise; I don't know what I was thinking" he apologised with a sigh. "No, its alright.. I kinda liked it anyway" "What?". Your eyes widened, realising he had heard the last bit.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥."