𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐞 (platonic)

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
                        𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                   𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙮,
as small laughs could be heard from any distance.
Rain started to pour down and the laughter died down and turned into excited screams.

"Lucky all my new bombs are waterproof, hehe!" Klee said, dragging her friend along with her. Her friend (of course) being you, better known as Y/n in this story. "Klee! Jean's gonna put us in solitary confinement if we blow too many things up" you muttered, loud enough for Klee to hear over the rain and wind. Klee stopped, seemingly thinking. She then nodded, "Hm.. Maybe we'll go do some colouring instead—or make new bombs!". Your eyes sparkled and you nodded quickly, signalling you would happily do that instead. Maybe colouring wouldn't get us in solitary confinement..

Before long, you and Klee were colouring with Kaeya not far. Kaeya was told to look after you for a while, seeming as nobody else was available. After a while of (pretty horrible) colouring, Kaeya took you and Klee outside. He agreed to let you and Klee play some games as long as no bombs or fighting were involved, which Klee and you obviously agreed on.

For the rest of that hour, you and Klee played games. That was until Klee used her bombs—she got told off by Jean but you convinced her you were involved too so you and Klee could stay together. Kaeya knew the truth but didn't say anything—why bother ruining the fun?

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.