𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                       ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 🤷‍♀️

!!Old-ish draft from when I was half asleep,
maybe out of character slightly!!

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙙,
Watching you try her latest food she had cooked. You had a wide smile afterwards, nodding at her to signal that the food was good. Xiangling gave you a small hug before thanking you for trying her food, then she decided to as you if you wanted to hangout for a while.

"Of course, let's go!" you replied, dragging her along. She let out an amused sigh before smiling at you. For the rest of the day, you walked around together doing whatever you could think of (in reason).

While you were together, there was one thing crossing your mind. You had recently noticed your little crush on Xiangling and was thinking of confessing to her. Of course, that's easier said than done. You had no idea how to confess to someone apart from literally saying you like them so you decided to bring Xiangling to a nice-looking hilltop were you could sit and confess to her.

"Xiangling, follow me! I- I gotta tell you something" you said, sighing at your slight stuttering. She nodded and held your hand up until you sat on the hill together, staring up at the now dark-ish sky. Stars shined as you thought of what you could say to the blue-haired girl beside you. After minutes of thinking, you spoke up.

"Xiangling, can I tell you something?" You asked, a small blush present on your cheeks. "Yeah, go ahead!" She replied, ignoring the blush. "Okay uhm.. Well, I have noticed some feelings towards you since we first started hanging out.. What I'm trying to say is—I really like you and It's alright if you don't like me back" you muttered, loud enough for Xiangling to hear. You thought you could see a small sparkle appear in her eye but brushed it off due to no reply. Before you knew it, she had kissed you on the cheek.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰.. 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"