𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
                    𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                       𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 (?)

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,
feeling slight pity for all the effort they'd made. All of a sudden, Scaramouche barged over to you. "Oi what is that thing?" he asked, rolling his eyes as if he didn't care. "Hm. why would you care, balladeer?" you replied, with a small smirk. Suddenly, Scaramouche ripped the note out your hand and was reading it. You sighed, you had no idea why you should hide it apart from the fact you probably felt embarrassed for them.

As Scaramouche read it, you felt you could feel the air go cold. His face showed complete annoyance. "What the hell is this, Y/n?" he asked, dropping the note. "A love confession note I think? Didn't you read it or something?" you replied, using a sarcastic tone. He rolled his eyes and picked up the note, you raised your eyebrows slightly, wondering what he wanted with it.

He ripped it into two pieces then laughed, "I'm not sure who'd fall in love with you but I'd like to know". Silence filled the air as your thoughts suddenly drifted to Tartaglia. "I wish that idiot was here,it's so much easier to get away when he distracts everyone with his dumb laugh unintentionally" you muttered, not realising Scaramouche's long stare as you said it.

He started walking towards you and you somehow found yourself backed up against a wall with Scaramouche in front of you. "Who exactly is 'that idiot', I'd appreciate it if you'd enlighten me on him." he asked (more-a-less demanded). "I was referring to Tartaglia, Childe. Why do you need to know that anyway?" you replied, trying not to look at him properly. "Eh? Tartaglia? Really? He's a total idiot." he said, laughing slightly. "Mm, so why exactly did you need to know that?" You repeated, with an amused face. "Because I did, now stop asking questions before I do something." he replied, with the same annoyed look as earlier. "Like what? Choke me into submission?" you mocked. "I might at somepoint, thanks for the idea" he replied, rolling his eyes (for probably the 10298282th time). "What exactly stops you from doing that now, balladeer?" you asked, laughing slightly (with a blush cuz who wouldn't have a blush). Silence filled the air for a couple moments, your small smirk disappeared as you waited for an answer, not daring to chuckle.

"Your lucky I love you or I would've killed you by now" Scaramouche finally said. "Wait what?" You asked, a blank look on your face assoon as he had said "your lucky I love you" . Scaramouche stepped away from the wall you were backed up on and sighed, "I said I love you, fucking idiot. Is everybody deaf around here?". Your face exploded into red and your eyes widened. "Well, tell me you love me too, would you? That's how confessions work right?" he said, crossing his arms. "WHAT? THAT'S NOT HOW CONFESSIONS WORK?!" You shouted, louder than you expected. He sighed once again and asked "Well, I don't really care. Just say it back already". "...Alright. I uhm.. I guess—I love you too" you said, blushing just as much as before. He gave a satisfied look before walking off, leaving you to think.

After thinking for a moment, you saw someone appear in front of you. "Soo~ did you miss me so much that it got little Scaramouche angry?" the voice asked, laughing in a mocking way. Childe. "Maybe, I don't really know what just happened." you replied, looking at Childe in a slightly red but confused manor. "I see, nice of you to think of me but please don't mention me in front of Your little boyfriend because he gets jealous too easily." He said, snickering with a tried look. ".. Right, boyfriend. Heh ha.." you chuckled with a red face.

All of a sudden, you were pulled off by someone as Childe gave off an amused facial expression. This has gotta be Scaramouche right? You looked at the boy with a small chuckle, "what was that about?". "You know what it was about, idiot—he was being weird" he answered, a tiny blush apparent on his face. "Right.. No need to be jealous, Scara" you said, laughing slightly.

"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘢? 𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 "𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭" 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.