𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 😼

𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝,
his face covered in guilt and his hands covered in blood. He couldn't believe it came to this, he wouldn't.

You and Xiao weren't friends, nor anything more. You wished to be friends with him and had the slightest crush on him. Whilst you adored him, he disliked the attention you gave him, disliked having a mortal being so close to him. Even an immortal person left him, how would a mortal even stay with him. He rejected any times you would try to talk to him, you would hang around him anyway. In the end, he stopped coming if you called his name—that might've been one of the biggest mistakes he made for a long time.

There he is now, holding your dead figure, not even getting to hear your last words. He only happened to find you because he was in the area—he wouldn't have even realised you were dead if he hadn't found a person checking if you were still alive. That person was known as traveller to many, you barely knew traveller but you were on good terms whilst you were alive. You had helped eachother once when you had not much stamina left.

Aether/Lumine had a distressed look on their face as they looked at Xiao holding you. Xiao didn't have his mask on and, unknowingly, had tears rolling down his cheeks.

He didn't get it, such annoyance you caused him when you were alive. Why on earth did he feel like his world collapsed, didn't he already feel like that?

"𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴?.. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.. 𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.."