𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 (kinda Diluc)

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
                         𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                     𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                        ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐛𝐡 (𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐨 💀).

𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚,
feeling absolutely horrible. You could hear a sigh come from Diluc , muttering a small "I hate to say I told you so.." . You ignored his remark and clung onto his jacket, his hand drawing circles on your back.

You and Diluc had became somewhat-friends and talked on a regular basis since you became a knight. Diluc dislikes the knights a lot but doesn't mind you as much, he and you relate to eathother in some ways so he seemed to accept your presence around his own not long after you met him. At first, you didn't understand why he was so worried about you talking to Kaeya but now you could.

In short, you and Kaeya grew close to the point you started dating. And minutes ago, you witnessed Kaeya kiss someone else (I feel bad for writing this because Kaeya wouldn't do that). You and Kaeya dated for 2 months—up until now that is. Diluc had warned you twice before but you ignored him saying he was "over-thinking it".

"I'm sorry Diluc...I really—I really j-just don't know anymore" you whispered out, your hands coming off Diluc's coat/jacket and resting by your side. He looked at you for a moment before replying, "I suppose I can understand you ignoring my warnings, you were in love with himself after all.. There's no point apologising". You nodded and looked at the floor, avoiding any type of eye-contact. "Y/n, is there...a chance you might promise me something? If you can't promise me then I won't mind, as it's your choice—it's more for your own good" he asked, reaching for your hand and caressing it slightly. You looked up a tiny blush present as he caressed your hand, "It depends I suppose..I'd be happy to promise you something if it made you happy though" you replied. Why am I blushing? I just got cheated on damn it...maybe it's in a friendly way towards Diluc always being such a good friend. Diluc cleared his throat, "Right.. Can you promise me you'll break up with Kaeya, please? I like to see you happy and I don't think Kaeya's the right person for you..". Your eyes widened, I know I nee m  look to break up with Kaeya but I love him so much that I don't even know how I'd do it.. "I don't know..I suppose I ought to break up with him anyway—I promise that I'll break up with him" you replied, your tears building up slightly. Diluc nodded and gave you a small embrace.

Little did you know, a certain someone was near by: a certain someone who happened to have blue hair. Kaeya!

"𝘪 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.. 𝘖𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦. 𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐖𝐭𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲-