One: The Team

Y/n's pov

June 10, 2010

I woke up around 7:00 which meant I had about an hour and a half to get ready for my first day for my new job.

First I got into the shower, did my shampoo and conditioner then did my body wash while I let the conditioner sit in my hair. After I got out of the shower, I did my usual make up stuff and then headed for my closet.

I put on a white blouse with a grey blazer on over it. Then I put on grey pants and skin toned heels. I went out to have breakfast, which was my favorite meal by the way.

Once I was finished, I went to go brush my teeth before I left. It was 8:45 and I need to leave soon. So I locked up my apartment and headed out to my car in the parking lot.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the office but my new boss wanted me to come in early so I left a about ten minutes before I should have.

I parked and headed to the entrance of the Bau head quarters of the FBI. I pulled out my credentials and was let in. I went to the elevators and went to floor six. After a couple minutes, The elevator doors opened and I was meant with a glass doors with the Bau initials on it.

I opened the doors and head to supervisory special agent Hotchner's office and knocked on the door. I heard a 'come in' so then I opened the door.

He was sitting at a dark brown wooden desk with pictures of family I'm guessing. He waved me over to sit at the chair across from him.

I sat down and folded my hands over my crossed knees. I've always sat like this for the longest time. Just a habit.

"So Mrs Y/l/n this is your first day on the job so we might have a case. Do you have a go-bag?" He asked. I nodded and told him my bag was in my car.

"Good well we already discussed the job in your interview so all you need to do is meet the team. They are all in the conference room. So if you will follow me." He said and gestured towards the door.

I nodded, stood up and shook his hand. We walked down the cat walk towards the conference room.

Inside was six people standing around a table. They were two blondes, one with was dressed with very bright colors and the other had a motherly sense around her. There was another woman with straight black hair. There were two other men, one looked relatively young, he was dark skinned and bald with big muscles. The other, oh my god, the famous David Rossi. Holy shit I thought he retired.

"Everyone this is Dr Y/l/n." Hotch started. They all greeted me with smiles and introduced themselves.

"I'm Jennifer, but you can call me JJ." The motherly blonde said.

"I'm Derek Morgan, nice to meet you mama's." The dark skinned man said with a wink. I laughed and blushed in embarrassment at the nickname.

"I'm Penelope Garcia the tech queen." The colorful blonde said. I chuckled and turned to the black haired women.

"I'm Emily Prentiss." She said. I smiled at all of them. I turned to the last one, David Rossi.

"I'm David Rossi." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

I feel really welcomed here

"Last but not least, our resident genius Dr Spencer Reid." Hotch said. My heart stopped and I froze.

Spencer Reid? The Spencer Reid I was in love with growing up? Spencer Reid who broke my heart with some words? Spencer Reid works where my new job is? Great.

I slowly turned around and met face-to-face with soft brown honey eyes, he has short hair now. He's much taller then the last time I saw him. He still wears sweater vests and khakis.

"And Spencer this is Dr Y/l/n." Hotch stated, he nodded and we made eye contact.

I didn't wanna stay silent so I just waved and asked,

"Spencer?"

"Y/n?" He replied. Everyone was looking at us. I didn't really care. I never thought I would see him again.

"Yeah hi Spencer." I replied more annoyed because all of the buried memories are coming back up.

"Spence, how do you know her?" The women JJ asked. I didn't dare look away.

"I knew her in high school." He replied quietly. Everyone immediately turned to meet me with anger. They must all be close.

"I wasn't the ones who bullied him." I replied quickly.

Just then he got up and quickly left the conference room. He head to his desk and put his head and in his hands.

Oh no