Sixteen: Y/n's case

Spencer's pov:

June 13, 2010

Walking into the office, I could tell something was off.

She's usually here before me too. I also thought that she would like a muffin from the bakery. I felt bad for Saturday and picked up a chocolate muffin.

I wanted to give it to her directly so it was sad to see her not here. I just left it on her desk and waited at mine.

After about twenty minutes I started to get worried. I got up and headed for hotches office.

I knocked and head a 'come in' I did what I was told and walked in. He looked up at me with his normal face and gave me a questioning look.

"Has Y/n called in sick?" I asked quickly. Hotch shook his head.

"No, why? She not here?" He asked. My heart started to sink.

Is she ok?

Did something happen?

"Reid did you talk to her this weekend?" Hotch asked me again and I nodded.

"Y-yeah we went to the park Saturday morning then in the afternoon I went to her apartment building but she had company." I told him as fast as I could.

"Alright, if you want we can call her and if that doesn't work we'll head over to her apartment to see if she's there." Hotch replied and I pulled out my phone, calling her.

After five rings I got know answer

"Nothing." I said and put my phone away after I tried three more times. He nodded, pulling out his phone.

"I'll call Garcia, see if she can find her. Head to Y/n's apartment and call me if you have anything." Hotch told me and I rushed out the door.

I got questioning glances from my coworkers as I grabbed my things. Once I did, I ran to the elevators and headed to my car. Luckily I drove myself today so i didn't have to wait for the Metro at all. Hopping in, I could only think of Y/n.

I hope Y/n's ok I thought as I speed down the road.

Y/n's pov:

My everything hurt

My head, shoulders, knees, and toes. My body ached as I slowly opened my eyes.

Then I remembered what happened. My eyes widened as I recalled Thomas hitting me on the head and knocking me out.

What did he want?

Am I his next victim?

Where am I?

What day is it?

What-

My thought was cut off when I heard a creaky door opening. There was only the light from the door illuminating the room. It hurt my eyes a little until I adjusted to them.

"Hello there Y/n." I heard his voice before I saw his face. Thomas looked different. Like something took over his mind and now he wasn't the same person I knew.

"Why am I here?" I asked him as I followed him as best as I could. I was hanging for the ceiling by chains. He was moving around the small room, I couldn't see him all that well.

"Nothing that you did, don't worry. I'm just getting my 'high' from all of the kills and murders. Wouldn't you agree?" Thomas asked.

Guess he has been doing this a lot

"So, you've done this before?" I muttered to myself.

Why haven't we've been notified that there's a killer in DC?

"Yeah, well you haven't got be yet so there's no hope for you." He said with venom. I guess I was wrong about him.

"Anyways, I thought I would change with you. Guess not." He replied quietly. I sighed. I don't know what to do and i had know idea what day it is.

"Have a nice night. We're leaving for the coast tomorrow." He told me and left me all alone in the dark.

Oh shit

Spencer's pov:

I just arrived to Y/n's house.

I quickly knocked on the door. But as soon as I knocked, it opened.

Strange

I pushed it open and called for her.

"Y/n!" I yelled.

No response.

Looking around, I saw the apartment as I saw it yesterday. Nothing had been moved. Looking on the floor I noticed nothing.

Everything was the same

She must be out of town and didn't tell anyone

I kept walking around though. I could feel something was wrong I just couldn't prove it yet.

Looking at the living room, everything was the same. Walking over to the bathroom, There was a cabinet door open.

I peeked in and saw what I hoped I wouldn't see.

Bleach opened and empty.

Shit I thought as I called up Hotch.

An: sorry short again 🙁

I feel like I'm not writing as much because I don't like this story. Would y'all like me to start up another story or stick to this one and finish it?